Zips battle royale (just happened)

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Dru-P, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

Alright I'm at Zip's eating a little food..

This drunk dude walks up to me and my boys we were only three deep..

He's talking a little bit of shit but he buys us food and he's like you guys got my back right?? So were like yeah whatever..

That same guy picks a fight with somebody that bumped into him... It was the funniest fight ever, cuz they started out slapping each other, then they pushed each other, and kept backing away.. Then they started throwing punches but the punches looked funny.

So me and 2 of the homies are standing and watching all of this, when they all get nocked on to our table.. It was funny as hell cuz' we were like awww my cheeseburger...

Next some big white guy comes in, pure hick and has the guy who bought us foods back.. The hick starts talking shit and chases the other guy who was in the first fight around, so there's a big hick chasing somebody...

I almost get bumped, but the whole time I'm laughing my ass off and so our the homies, well not when one guy was getting jumped, one of the homies was like what the fuck..

But the hick starts talking shit to some Korean, all of this racist shit.. We almost scrapped because of that, but pretty soon it's a battle royale.. We're just like 2 feet away from the action, it was funny as hell..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.