zion tablets

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Alexanderdahate, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexanderdahate

Alexanderdahate New Member

i replied to http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=8822652#post8822652 http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=8822629#post8822629

This is me and Brit boi gee we wrote two scribes of zion this is the follow up to it if you haven't read that one go here

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=717498

zion tablets

I touched my own mind overwhelmed as it rippled into the cooling water of my bretherins dreams, what had been bestowed upon them, to never seek gold ,two writers given only a hope for prayer a pen and simple robes. The core called for two poets with motion sickness, scooped into a cup of confetti and mixed like the minds that rolled around space and time drifting into every crevice that consisted of thoughts entranced onto words, or the building of a verse, the two scribes of Zion left to seek solace in times that sort heaven from each piece of earth..

The two scribes layered into the blue of the earth with moon black enthralled eyes building the solitude on soft ivory tides the catalyst the pen the myth laid within behind human portraits that paint the soul to the day light my mind would soon be defined two oddessys paled in reference to the humanity that was divined inside the lines of twilight by two scribes who could write tommarrow and borrow the image of god from the chariots of arms which lead the sun east of passion to the though the reigns of apollo

Gliding into the mantle and up through the watching eye of the pheonix, one poet had jade stone that lit the others onyx. Pens were liquid like waterfalls into rainforrests, the flowered in every florest for flowers were opening in the morning of gods, like a sun coming up after two scribes left was if not lost, and each to bare the cross, there writings crossed in compliments, and washed in condiments, oceans a blaze deep sea orca carrying two men on the back of water both with binds to ties of linked lights, the stars parted like a sea of red wine, each wave was engrained with a speck of each knight while the island was in sight the keeper of dreams gave one to them each night...

Crafted by the masters rafters blew in butterflys on parchment, as the two scribes journeyed down from the peaks, each sage held a tear spread over the middle east, two men joined in one sense of expanding belief that one day kingdom would enter each of them beneath every piece of skin shed from the peeling soul, when finnaly naked and exposed bringing the divine safely home like a damson delivered safe to take of her night clothes, they would go in search of rebirth and lurk by waking lids, and hold the torch for each point of their pyramids

The scribes found the covenant and rewrote it touched the remerberance of the beast knowledge layed and splayed out as a key pandora's story rose petaled on the skin of adam and eve the fingers writng into the path one who came from the heavans who's soul flowed fluid from the pen o the west blown to the east the horizon to the north kissed to come forth from the goddess who spoke the rose and water and earth bound written scripture they used to think the scribes bodies were made from greek mythology a pagans earth requirem to find there bodys hidden in the ashes of there bible one scrib known as the God who would sacerfice for sin panthetheons laid in wait for his image the second as the god who wrote the first line of let there be light and made creation into a language

his words were in brail feeling each detail unmasked and basking in the eyes of each poet, like the moment of a rose, forging prose from thorns that grew up the side of the convent. The advent of the suns first days were replayed in its rays that would blind any darkness to yield its own mistake and to shield any false prophet stepping through the gate, they reached the avant garden as the blades of grass were parting to lead a trail of carpet to Eden, remniscent of gods gallery the paint wouldnt leave the ceilings. The stars had skys of sequins within there own dominions, the sand was swept into millions and swirled between the scribes, the mirage of the sun made water fall from the poets eyes and wash away sin from the grass, and as the desert descended to the dark god shook the memories of the past,his eyes were glass and cupid left the arrow be, for two poets reached through the aura of the lords transparency

two scribes spoke a s they wrote talking through angels wings feathered in ink quils that would spell out the new belief tempered into ruby blue the earth would be the next sonnet of creation they would write there hearts lay in reaped chambers of glass in each egpyt was the heart which lived to beat into the crystal of the world they would write each soverign in the addiction of breathing new life the damsel of paper black onyx empty in the ocean night star would be segued into the solitude shed from each scribes eyes they cried a million times this was in the days before humans were made the spear shaped spears were spread over the monolith looking for a resting place angels casted into limbo before they would be colored into flesh rebirth marked in the sphinix were the first inklings of woman and man began, heavan and earth were finally hand in hand
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

wow........
    test
  3. Xion Mythos

Xion Mythos XzeroCopy

test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

if i felt like reading i'd read it but i skimmed so yeah good job high five good game
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

this was beautiful, but i would suggest adding punctuation to the piece and changing up the structure a little bit
    a much graceful words you used to paint a vivid picture but the structure made it hard to focus on....
    test
  6. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Ha, it looks like you beat me out for longest poem in the realm, lol...But this was deep, makin me think and wanna write...
    test
  7. rhino_number_33

rhino_number_33 RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!

test
  8. Alexanderdahate

Alexanderdahate New Member

thats how you can tell between me and britboi whos a regular in this poetry realm i have no punc he uses it
    test
  9. dimankali

dimankali New Member

test
  10. MaxWage

MaxWage New Member

wow this is a longggggg one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.