Zimmerman is only guilty of being a fat doofus with delusions of grandeur.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Caesar, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

With all due respect: bullshit.
    test
  2. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

test
  3. Leila Night

I'm sorry, how was Trayvon Martin doing anything but minding his own business?
    test
  4. Thomas Huxley

True he was just walking home with sweets and pop
    test
  5. Leila Night

I'm not trying to be cute.
    test
  6. Thomas Huxley

Im sorry, I'm just not outraged.
    test
  7. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I certainly don't understand how a single person can even consider Zimmerman to be innocent.

Self defense?? From what?? A bag of candy? HE followed Trayvon. Trayvon did what most kids would have done in the same situation: run/panic/defend themselves. When Zimmerman reached for his cell phone (which is questionable at best, as Zimmerman is the only one left to tell the story), Trayvon reacted, and imo, reacted in fear and self defense.

Look in Zimmerman's eyes, he's a liar. The smiles on his face after the trial are ones of 'Ha, I got away with it', not relief.

I'm just disgusted with the whole situation.
    test
  8. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I'm sure you wouldn't be at all suspicious of a young black male walking around a gated community looking through windows at night.

Your being shielded from reality is what allows you to be a naive bleeding heart.

lol.

Holy dear lord.
    test
  9. Caesar

MissBreezy is a perfect example of why I was uneasy about an all-female jury.

Thankfully they found six who weren't 'eyes are the windows into the soul'/emotion-driven idiots.
    test
  10. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

someone will get him one day..

karma is a bitch.. we all know that
    test
  11. Caesar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look in his eyeeeees

Clearly a bashful angel and a future Rhodes scholar.
    test
  12. Thomas Huxley

Disgusted and outraged!
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just feel that it went to court, he was found not guilty, so the evidence must have pointed that direction.

as outsiders we dont know all the facts, we werent in the courtroom. I know how it sounded, it sounded like maybe zimmerman was trigger happy and a bit of an instigator.... but again, thats what i gather from what i hear other civilians say about it.

i dont know that facts, just gossip

he was found innocent of the charge so i trust it was a fair case.
    test
  14. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

Yea so where was that gun the night he got shot??...i dont leave the house w/o mine im sure a goon like trayvon knew better
    oh shit he smokin's and got his middle finger up...so does every other teen on facebook...i guess you muthafuckas never did shit at 17 you look back and shake your head on?
    I was selling crack when I was his age which ended me in the feds in my early 20s...and im doing quite well for myself in the real estate game... but people dont change?? this world is fucked up if you're getting written off as a loser at 17 over some facebook pics
    test
  15. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

look in his eyes. he wasn't going to amount to anything.
    test
  16. x calibur

x calibur

the legal system must prove that you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. this was a very ambiguous situation, so he couldn't be convicted of murder.

if people were declared guilty or innocent based on gut feelings or eye expressions, there would be chaos.
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol Dex.

What an underdeveloped cretin. Such unearned condescension. You have to have a tangible advantage in understanding and cognition over people you condescend to, it is clear he does not. How anyone can stomach that faggot is absolutely mysterious to me.

....But I digress.

If you get into a car accident that results in someone's death, many times you can be charged with manslaughter even if it's absolutely an accident and without malicious intent. For one person to follow someone else, initiate in conflict with them, with the conflict resulting in the death of the other person, HOW is the initiator NOT legally culpable?

You cannot claim self defense upon provoking violent contact of someone you've ALREADY determined to be suspicious and possibly dangerous. Treyvon was walking, Zimmerman was driving. If Zimmerman felt threatened, he should have drove off and reported the issue from somewhere he believed to be safe.

Seems so utterly obvious...people disgust me with their inability to use any kind of critical thinking.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but a jury found him innocent of the charges.

thats what court is for. If youre unhappy with the results, then too bad for you.

If youre unhappy with this case, imagine all the other cases that fly under the media radar you would be outraged over, there is literally thousands. Wheres the protests for those results?

court is how we decide. It may not be perfect, but we dont have another system.
    test
  19. Superman70

Superman70 edited

What the courts decided is what stands, but that doesnt mean people cant disagree with it and discuss it.

Sometimes that is what leads to change. No system is infallible.

Are you saying it isnt worth discussion?

Its like saying we cant criticize the president because we elected him.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in the case of court. As outsiders we dont hear all the evidence.

i agree its ok to disagree... but we dont even know all the facts. Just a lot of gossip and some facts.

my original point was that without even knowing the facts, how can we make a judgement?

i agree, to me zimmerman sounded shady. I think hes lucky as fuck he was cleared....like lottery lucky

but i only know the gossip.
    test