Zimmerman and SNAP cards

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rape Artist, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

If you held $2 trillion in bonds denominated in a dollar that inflates 4-10% a year but yields only 0.25% interest... You'd be very prompted to find other investments.
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

your inflation figures look too high, although that is a valid point. what are China's alternatives?

also, Japan has just as much US debt holdings as China, which should help stabilize things if it comes to that.
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

They are never getting any real money back from the us and the us employs is most of their workforce with outsourcing.

Again as I said before a war would make us self reliant again I'd fuck with it
    test
  4. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

The Fed is injecting $80 billion a month just to keep housing prices attractive enough for Saudi oil lords and Russian kingpins to buy beach front property in Cali. That's almost a trillion dollars a year just for that.

M1 inflates slowly, so CPI is bullshit (It can't account for food or oil).
    M2, however, is exploding because of what I just said.
    They won't even post M3 inflation anymore because its been absolutely ludicrous since 2008. (http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/LTDSL?cid=28) Damn thing almost inflated nearly 200% in a single year. So they stopped posting it.

Japan can only be a vassal state for so long. Geopolitical turmoil will erupt there first as they continue holding onto an asset class that, literally, loses money every single day.

China's alternatives is to pay for the oil in non-USD so they can get a discount and achieve better growth. It's either that or they become America's bitch as they urbanize. For every rich chink, we get to take out a billion dollars in loans if they continue paying for oil in USD.
    test
  5. x calibur

x calibur

I had not seen that m3 chart. that is a dramatic spike upwards.

I would say that China would go to the Euro, but that's still burdened by the Sovereign Debt Crisis. there's the Pound and Yen, but they're both US allies, and the Japan-China relationship is highly volatile. There's the South African Rand, and I can't think of much else.

I think the US govt is putting its money on the Japan/China conflict keeping things stabilized, and persuading other countries to not organize around a Chinese axis.

still, the Fed can't increase the money supply indefinitely. it's kept things running, but it will hit a limit. If that were to happen, and China AND Japan jumped ship... yikes. but I think the US is determined to avoid that scenario.
    test