Zimmerman and SNAP cards

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rape Artist, Jul 8, 2013.

1. -MV-

-MV- Banned

You shouldn't say that "logic is for white people" Nothing against the race..but yeah..middle ages..crusades...etc etc. A lot of the empires worked on emotional feelings of the populace, and not really logic.

Motivating people will make more sympathetic to your cause, and a lot of things can render a person fat , and by fat I don't mean 400 pounds. I just mean on the chubbier side. It was an analogy, maybe they thought about working out[speaking out against a bad political agenda] and you gave them a needed push to join a healthy life style[life style of being vigilant]
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Often the average black will support someone solely because they're black lol smh.
    Niggas talking about they're going to riot.
    It's not like they're rioting because they care..they just want to steal some shit
    test
  3. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

So you want to allow comparisons of appearance to include skin (visible) and DNA (not visible) but not bones. (inferred visibility)

Got it.
    test
  4. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i got snap cards and damn near the whole family has it, and we're white.

moms a full time nurse and she still gets link card, grams just got approved for one, my aunt has one and she has a full time job

its just these jobs aren't paying what they used to to support a family if you dont have an educaton.

i'm prob the only one in the fam that don't deserve SNAP
    test
  5. Rape Artist

I'm simply summarizing the consensus that people have. This is America. Logic is not a priority. There is only emotional slavery and if you disagree, we will sent the mob after you.

See: https://twitter.com/search?q=zimmerman riot&src=typd for more details.

Said weak fat person and his motivations have zero impact on the entire trajectory of my life. You think people just wake up fat one day? Like oh shit, I accidentally gained 200 lbs, wtf Monsanto? That's never happened. Being fat starts with self-denial and ends on a mountain of lies.

"Oh, my legs touch. Odd."

"I can't climb stairs anymore.. I'll just take the elevator"

"My balls sweat a lot. I'll just wear tighter underwear"

"These clothes don't fit. I'll just buy new ones."

Every single signal that comes up and alerts you that you are fat is immediately ignored and shifted. You have to build a massive religious-like structure of self-denial to achieve those weights. At that point, no words of encouragement will help him.

So you overload him with hate until he either hits rock bottom or kills himself.
    test
  6. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Two different arguments I was making. Don't try to connect them.
    test
  7. Rape Artist

What are your feelings on Monsanto?
    test
  8. -MV-

-MV- Banned

It's funny you linked the twitter feed.
    this was one of the first ones to come up
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Agreed that America doesn't want to make its own shit but If came down to china pulling a fast one on us and us declaring war we'd declare war

America would become self reliant again

Which is a good thing

U aren't allowed to barter while warring
    test
  10. Rape Artist

They could riot at any given time if that was true. But they don't. They'll wait for an event like this because they believe there some mythical army of white liberals who will gladly pick up the pieces and spin the stories until blacks look like the victims.

Let me tell you something: those people are gone. The only white people that remain are heavily armed dudes who have lost everything in 2008 and will kill to prevent further losses.

And faggot hipsters who need to be routinely detained and sent into concentration camps.

It will be very different this time. The only thing you'll be able to loot is highly ironic memorabilia and a couple Nick Cave albums.
    test
  11. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

idk what that is tbh
    test
  12. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Lmao my nigga
    test
  13. Rape Artist

> implying the first response in a continual feed is of significance

Now read everything and get the gist of it.
    test
  14. CrookedChild

CrookedChild 360 degrees of Knowledge.

so you're hedging your bets. ok. sooner or later like the coming of jesus, lol.
    not saying something can't happen, econ disparity/unemployment/austerity around the world shows us that it can, but it def won't be black v white like you're implying.
    i'm not even american and i think it's weird that something hasn't happened already, given the history, so I understand the anxiety. the moment of black v whitey passed already, tbh. blacks love white people.
    i like your attempts at agitation by using phrenology though.
    test
  15. Rape Artist

They are the company that you are giving money to via your SNAP card.
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lmfao.

Man I just had to laugh @RichY RiCh keeping it real as fuck.
    test
  17. Rape Artist

It won't be a big event at first. It will be thousands of poorly coordinated coons who believe in the fairy tales I'm talking about flying out of their projects like roaches, quickly being put down by people with concealed carry permits or home defense weapons and, if it escalates, the DHS will get involved.

Then it will be a big event.

The entire city of Boston was shut down for multiple days because of a pressure cooker and few crisis actors. Always remember that.

Places where weak white people are will see the worst of it. Then they'll desperately try to say they deserved it. I'll be lol'ing at them, too.

Any time.
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i raise my hat to them, but at the same time fuck them for not giving me cash benefits cuz i dont got any kids.
    that's prob why theirs so many unfit parents, so they can get a measly $300 a month per kid.
    test
  19. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

aye brah im not gonna portray something i'm not, you feel me?
    on another note, i'm gonna go get my CDL and start banking, my cousin's raking in like 80k a year driving trucks. plus you can do shit on the side for extra

when i save up my first 10k, i'm coming out to cali and we're going to vegas jook.
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Vegas is a go at all times of the year bro, just let me know.

Also good luck with your CDL.
    test