Zimmerman and SNAP cards

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rape Artist, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

Which one of you primates is going to chimpout if he ends up being not guilty?

Obviously, not much I can do to stop it. Might as well use the opportunity to get some trigger time with the Mossberg. At least try and riot in your own neighborhoods so the world won't care.

BTW, 100 million Americans are on SNAP cards. How many of you are SNAPping up those great deals? (No racist, that's a real question)
    test
  2. Rape Artist

Just because its lulz as fuck

http://www.chimpout.com/

God damn. I love this site.

"We are not a white supremacist site here at Chimpout. We welcome all races, creeds, and colors......just no niggers."

I think that's fair.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

glad to see you have your priorities in order ghet.
    test
  4. Rape Artist

Gotta stay on top of this shit, man. Media slaves are everywhere, doing whatever emotion they're told to do.
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I thought you said china was going to invade us?
    test
  6. -MV-

-MV- Banned

China isn't going to invade us, if he did say it. He's completely wrong.
    They can't make us pay them. That'd be like mike tyson loaning you five dollars and you "forcing" him to pay you back.
    They don't have the navy to do so, air craft carriers. Their military is geared more so for defense.
    test
  7. -MV-

-MV- Banned

As far as rioting. Thousands of white canadians/americans riote and "chimp out" Over hockey games.

Also, Chimps look more like white people than black people btw ghet.

Chimps aren't black, they're covered in fur with light skin, have relatively small lips. Small noses.
    test
  8. -MV-

-MV- Banned

With all that said. I think zimmerman is not guilty.
    test
  9. Rape Artist

Negative. I specifically said China cannot invade us because we have two gigantic moats. China can, however, plot with others and fuck with our reserve currency. Which they are doing because they are only getting 0.25% interest off their holdings and oil-producers are getting screwed out of profits.
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

And u think this wont result in America destroying china?
    test
  11. Rape Artist

And thousands of the browns riot over basketball in LA.

You've got to understand something. The 1980s are over. It's really, really hard for for some sheltered middle class white person filled with the guilt of white privilege to desperately rewrite history in your favor when the world can see the worst of your culture using Twitter to threaten race riots if they don't get their way.

Think of all the wiggers and the autistic white liberals that want to save you, -MV-. You're just breaking their hearts.

https://twitter.com/search?q=zimmerman riot&src=typd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dat skull
    test
  12. Rape Artist

No can do. If we start making our own stuff, labor unions become powerful again. Capital will tolerate slave revolts but it will find ways to pressure them back. This is why both China and the US are locked in a currency war that is quickly becoming a trade war.
    test
  13. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Strawman argument.
    I said look, and never once mentioned brain size. You're trying to create an argument I didn't make in the first place. I was merely talking about appearance. Also even if you believe blacks are inferior. We're a sentient species with full consciousness no matter how you slice it.
    You should really stay away from scientific arguments because 9/10 I will crush you.
    I don't give a damn if you're racist.

Also, "Mexicans" /hispanics or "browns" Are a mixture of europeans and asians so ..yeah.

No full blown war will escalate. Only proxy wars. Political Postering. The USA could easily render China incapacitated.
    test
  14. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Also.
    You keep thinking i'm a liberal, I'm not really. I'm not at all. I prefer the USA global position as it is. I just don't like how you use strawman arguments to make a point. Your insulting tone actually hurts your argument and draws people away from it rather than get people to support a logical cause.

If I told an overweight person "Hey you fat bag of shit come here and tell me why you haven't been to a gym" is less likely to motivate them than to politely yet firmly tell them the benefits of eating healthy.

Just my two cents bro ham
    test
  15. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I hope all the rioters get shot btw.
    test
  16. Rape Artist

Skull shape plays a serious role in physical appearance. Exhibit A:

[​IMG]

Care to guess what physical appearance that person had?

Indeed. Africans are most definitely a sentient collection of humans. African Americans, however... the verdict is still out.

That will never happen.

Neither do I.

Sigh. Artful dodging is not artful.

[​IMG]

Just look at all those asians and white people.

It's chess. It will go back and forth, but there are a few tricks China can do and is actively doing. That's why we are in Syria today.
    test
  17. CrookedChild

CrookedChild 360 degrees of Knowledge.

what happens when zimmerman walks and there are no mass riots?

white anxiety is nothing new, tbh
    test
  18. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Asiatics crossed into the americans thousands of years ago..and the europeans bred with them.

Hence the "mixture" comment.

And obviously I was referring to outer appearance. @ the chimps
    Strawmans galore.
    test
  19. Rape Artist

Agreed

It's a useful filter: the weak emotional addicts who can't control themselves make themselves known and are instantly eliminated.

And I've used pure logic here for a very long time and the emotional addicts just ignore it. Logic is for white people, and white people are evil, ergo... pearls before swine. You have to speak the language to have an impact.

And the language in this forum is unmitigated hatred.

It will not motivate a -weak- fat person. Who wants a weak fat person? You don't. I don't. Weak fat people... yuck.

Always appreciated.
    test
  20. Rape Artist

Blacks have been systematically ignored on all fronts by this administration. The chosen administration. The imperial messiah. The God Black. He doesn't give a fuck about you and you know it. What black cause has he taken on and solved for you?

Meanwhile, latinos are moving into become the special minority and this is a serious blow to the "bend over backwards" minority status that African Americans have spent the last two generations growing very accustomed to.

There will be a chimp out sooner or later. It just needs the right spark and this might be it.
    test