zEro XK - Recognize Mexico C-I-T-Y ft. Youn' Mazin (leave links!)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by zEro XK, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApostilE

ApostilE New Member

this is a dope drop, but the beat sorta knocks out the clarity of some of ur words making it hard to hear, but i love the spanish accent, the chorus shines the most outta this song, that was a dope ass drop though, love the beat would be alot better if the clarity was better but good none the less

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=973087 return the love
    test
  2. zEro XK

zEro XK Mexico's Finest

^thanks for the feed!
    test
  3. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

definite hop on this beat. song is well arranged. the differing rhyme styles gives it more staying power than i think it would have if this was a solo joint. energy on the hook is the best part of the song. i couldn't understand what you were saying quite often so i'd say you need to improve you vocal clarity
    test
  4. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

yeah....this beat is tight....lil weird, but tight....drums kick hard, and the strings/keys mix works nicely

both cats ride this beat really well.....first cat I really dig the voice, man....keep doin ya thang.....
    hook....catchy, rides well with the beat
    like the flip on the high hats for the second verse.....dude rides it equally as well, dont dig the voice as much, but still got some good delivery....may need mixed in a little better though

yeah, this a hot track man

my bad it took so long to get back to ya man...been a busy week

Envizion
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Mexico City huh.

Im from Acambaro, Guanajuato. Born and raised.

Production is hot on all songs, didnt feel the rhyming much, need to slow down and shit.

But its dope to see other mexi mcs besides me.
    test
  6. zEro XK

zEro XK Mexico's Finest

Thanks for the feedback all. I gave y'all the rep points. Sorry it took so long.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.