zEro XK - Recognize Mexico C-I-T-Y ft. Youn' Mazin (leave links!)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by zEro XK, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zEro XK

zEro XK Mexico's Finest

test
  2. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

listening, quality sounds good so far... comes in strong likin the voice... flows cool seems a little uncomfortable at a few parts... sped it up for a little bit sounds tight, sounds like you lose breathe a little bit tho... second mc comes in cool chorus fits... flows on point seem pretty comfortable, falls off a little bit towards the end... third verse feelin this verse alot more than the first one you did very much on point with much better energy... fits nice definately feeling that verse... yea overall a dope track... a few things could be polished but still a tight cut... stay up...
    test
  3. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

A.D. aka Alpine Demencia AlpyneProductions.com

1st verse.. not bad.. i'm not gettin a clear stream tho.. so its hard to make out the lyrics
    hook sounds cool...
    2nd verse.. flows nice.. again unclear for me, but its jus the stream i think
    3rd verse.. same as first

good shit.. not really my steez, but ya'll doin ya thing

stay up

test
  4. RiggsofHTI

RiggsofHTI New Member

beats kinda weird but hot cus it is..i like how it starts off..this could get a crowd hyped..lyrics and content are cool and diff. overall good shit..keep up the good wrk

-Riggs
    test
  5. Guy Mann

Guy Mann New Member

I think the vocals are kinda' low and it's hard to make the verse verse lyrically, but the beat is pretty cool 1st dude sounded nice altogether... 2nd dude flow sounded on point... 3rd dude sounds cool when he speeds it up... it may be my speakers but it was really hard to make out what was bein' said. nice drop though. thanks for the feedback. stay up
    test
  6. I-Witness

I-Witness SSentiW-I

the beats alright. i'm not the biggest fan of the main melody. the percussion is nice though. i like the energy on this track. i agree with the guy above me. the vocals sound a tad low so i can't really comment on the lyrics. i like the sped up flow on the last verse. not bad fellas. stay up.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967156
    test
  7. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Beat is sick, I like how it progresses with the strings..

First cat, flow is alright, but you need to work on clarity, pretty much the same problem I have sometimes, I really find it hard to understand what you're saying

second cat is has the same issue, clarity, it could be your accents plus your mic quality kind of getting in the way, so its probably something you could easily fix with time..

i like the hook, sounds good with the beat..

this verse sounds better, flow is better on this compared to the first...

decent track, just work on those things, and this would be something i'd probably bump.
    test
  8. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

when it all drops it comes together nice.. yall vocals seem a lil low but Im listening on poor speakers.. i think a beat with a little less going on in it would suit yalls style better.. id like to hear yall over a more open/underground'ish beat.. good potentiall.. I peeped a few more songs on your page and liked em.. keep bangin em out
    test
  9. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

the beats ok too many layers in constant play its a bit overbearing.in the verses the clarity in the vocals could be a litter better,the pronunciation kind of muffles it a bit.could also raise the levels a bit on the vox,the flow & delivery sounds ok,but i'm not really feeling the content.overall its not bad,just needs a lil more work.nice post.
    test
  10. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

beats hot.....chorus is good
    1st dude,, voice is tight..i dunno the beats overpowering the lyrics i can barley hear you....from what i can hear it sounds good...ur flows good, sound like ur kickin it real quick...sounds like u recorded this one 20 different mics....2nd verse, haha same thing can't hear it but i hear a little pun in there, maybe its just me...some parts sound just like em...this is deffinetly some club type shit, aint my thing but its hot....3rd dude i can hear him the most....i heard eastside,westside, cuz im way to high or somethin....flows on point, but again u really should up the lyrics...can't make em out, cept the chorus...the sounds tight

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970628
    test
  11. skarekrow187

skarekrow187 ~~...:::SKAREKROW:::...~~

returning the favor, lol at that snare whip sound, shits dope, dude came in dope with the beat fealin the emotion, quality is really nice, vocals are cool maybe jus a tad bit too low makes it hard to understand whats bein said, but the flow and delivery is all on point, imma take point away from ya lyrics since ya vocals are so low , see how the hook came in loud as hell cuz of it, second verse not as strong as the last seems like the flow is a lil choppy, hook is cool though i like the emotion on it, last verse alotta the same.

dope track man like i said if them voicals were louder this track would be bangin, i mean it already is, but you know what i'm sayin.

pz..
    test
  12. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Returning the favor, This was actually pretty good, but the vocals wernt clear for me, might be cause im on a 56k modem..

But both of you did very good on this, but like Sole said, the beat has to much going on and it takes my mind off yall and makes me focus on the beat, but overall good song.

Later
    test
  13. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

returning to feed...
    yo this beat is pretty nice man..
    you ride the beat nicely...
    hook is nice..
    im likin both Mcs on this..
    keep droppin shits dope
    test
  14. LeGaCy204

LeGaCy204 ToO SiCk WiTTa MiC

aiight..quality doesnt seem that good..i dunno...shit seems real muffled...like i can barely hear it man....from what i can hear tho..it seemed cool....but i cant give good feedback if i can barely hear what yall sayin tho...so once u come with better quality ill respond to your track man....sorry homie...

stay uP

peaCe
    test
  15. zEro XK

zEro XK Mexico's Finest

Thanks for the replies, I'll take them in account for the studio track.
    test
  16. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

I'll drop some feed but it doesnt seem like you peeped my track at all? 4th verse? lol

Hot hook, can't understand it all but its got lots of energy
    Beat is simple yet it goes hard..
    your flow falls off occasionally but nothing that would ruin the track..
    hmm quality is okay, could be upped a lil

second guy is tite too
    keep it up
    test
  17. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

beat is dope...heh d skiizi killed it of course......first verse was dope, vocals needed to be turned up a bit....lyrically it was kool....chorus was dope.....2nd verse is dope, nuttin special lyrically but homie rode the beat well and did his job....i like ur 3rd verse better than the first, i felt that you felt more comfortable on those particular bars.....overall this is a very solid club track man....keep doin ya thing
    test
  18. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

this is mixed way to low. the beat is drowning your vocals.....lol, go and get your tacos...if you want beef its mad cow..

lmao

anyway, presence is there...and the accents kinda make you stand-out. this was ok. thanks for the feed.
    test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

returnin the feedback ........listenin I recognize that beat Dskillz is nice .....
    I agree its mixed too low vocally ....at points I could barely understand it sucks too sounds dope from what I am hearin .... could be polished up in areas but overall pretty dope ...
    Next MC Im feelin the voice and flow as well ..... Hook was cool not real catchy to me but still was nice ...... Pretty dope track thanx for peepin mine stay up Pz

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  20. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

beats nice, feelin it

hooks cool

ya voice is cool, good emotion, deliverys good....dont sound like tha usual mexican rapper and thats good lol, second verse is tight, feelin dudes voice and flow, yall both got presence too, only complaint is ya needa slow ya flow down a lil so you can make tha words flow more smoothly, other then that good track dogg
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.