zelda: twilight princess

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by junio sixnine, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i only trust gamespot.com....they go in depth with games.....and seriously point out shit at a lot of other sites dont pick up on

http://www.gamespot.com/events/wiil...topslot;action;1&om_act=convert&click=topslot

they basically say itsa good game...but its the same old zelda...nuffin new about it to get your panties in a bunch...good game...not a great game according to the review...so far the game of the year looks like gears of war
    test
  3. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Gears of War was bullshit...all this fucking hype, I get it home and beat it by the end of the night...wtf is that?

It looks pretty and its decent, but you cover behind a wall and shoot 10 enemies coming from a hole in the ground once...then you've done it 1000 times...its the same shit

Multiplayer blows too...

Twilight Princess will be the best game of the last several years and I have confidence in that...which is why I'll be getting a Wii this weekend
    test
  4. junio sixnine

the guy that reviewed it is the most biased dude in all of game reviews. hes a huge xbox fan and he hates nintendo...when he was asked about if hes excited for the wii he was like "umm no...what a piece of shit"... the things he said are wrong with the game are contradicting what EVERY other review has said. he said that it seems "dated" and the controller is annoying, while non-biased people are saying this game takes zelda to a whole new level in every way, and that the controller is the preferred method of playing the game. you know its a great game when a guy that biased and stupid gives it an 8.8.
    test
  5. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

*Co-Signed

I was going to point this out as well. But besides the GS reviewer basically said he gave it a lower score because he likened this game to the past Zelda's. Is that really such a bad thing? The Zelda universe has always been very enriching and controls have always been tight and honed to perfection. Why would they change everything just for the sake of changing it. This isn't a yearly EA rehash where everything is exactly the same.
    test
  6. junio sixnine

word.

i just got the game this morning. so far, its fucking sick.
    test
  7. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

The game is amazing.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Multiplayer is the best thing about gears of war.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
    test
  9. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

iono ive grown sick of the zelda forumla...the last zelda i got into was ocarina...i mean c'mon no voice acting in twilight princess...??...gamecube graphics( art style is cool tho)..??...i wud agree that this game wud be brilliant if they released it a year ago..but now...i agree it seems dated...and swingin that sword with the nun chuck...does that add anything to the game...cuz it looks like its basically just another way to press a button.

its still an awesome game id assume..but i think nintendo really needs to switch it up for a new era..like how ocarina of time changed zelda forever on the 64...the wii needs its own zelda identity.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I believe no zelda game will ever out do ocarina of time.
    test
  11. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Ocarina of time was definitely one of the greatest games.
    test
  12. junio sixnine

ocarina of time was my favorite game until i played twilight princess.
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

A Link to the Past is my favourite.
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Zelda is for virgin nerds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.