Zeitgeist: Mixtape Update! Now feat. DZK! Still need tracks.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by C-Rex, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Rex

C-Rex New Member

Some tracks that were submitted on here still havn't been uploaded but i will eventually. Check out some of the tracks let me know what you guys think so far etc...

Zeitgeist: The Mixtape - ReverbNation

here are some of the songs that will be featured on the mixtape, it is a free promo mixtape so dont worry about clearing beats or whatever. Submit your tracks to threegeminiminds@gmail.com

Still got room for 5 or so more, got a few people workin on stuff (including at least 2 maybe three tracks from my duo Gemini Minds) So send me your work or let me know if your feelin the track selection so far.
    test
  2. charmsidi

charmsidi Member

Im bout to send you sumn today...
    test
  3. DekaySluggz

DekaySluggz Criminal

test
  4. C-Rex

C-Rex New Member

Where the tracks? Come on people?
    test
  5. Nepharius

Nepharius New Member

I got a track in works i can finish it this wednesday, ill drop you one.

Hopefully man i can get on this, really feelin the tracklist you got right now.
    test
  6. Nepharius

Nepharius New Member

hey, i sent you 3 tracks to see which one you like hit me up if you use any.

Thanks.
    test
  7. C-Rex

C-Rex New Member

Saw Bliss N Eso (an insane Australian trio) looks like they are gonna let me use one of their tracks for the mixtape, maybe a video as well. Anyways everyone keep watching this is going to be incredible.
    test
  8. Nepharius

Nepharius New Member

C - Did you get my tracks?
    test
  9. C-Rex

C-Rex New Member

Yeah man, listening thru, one of them will make the tape I will let you know when I pick one, probably the last internet submission I will take. This tape is coming together insanely.
    soon I will start figuring out how to get it to as many people as possible, I also am gonna press it and send 1 free copy to anyone who has a track on it and sell them copies for cost. Anyways I hope to get this Mixtape in the ears of thousands if not tens of thousands of listeners.
    test
  10. Nepharius

Nepharius New Member

test
  11. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

hmmmm

all and all shit sounds very legit homie, tack for track it seems to be solid enough to deliver to the public and get a good enough response fam, keep building and keep climbing, peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.