zales commercials

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by double ML, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

^^weak

you still need to do that suicide thing

damn you superman

that was aimed at that niche ho
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

that much was maseo from de la soul

stakes is high
    test
  3. King Niche

King Niche I'll start back @1

leave this thread immediately and do not return. your only hope is that it may filter to the bottom and the least amount of people possible will witness how abundantly stupid you appear to be.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

it's abundantly clear that i'm the most intelligent muh' fucka to ever post on rm.c

it's clear that you're a coward alias of someone who i've sonned into suicidal thoughts

i own you

i am your god

i state that you are not worthy to live

speed off
    test
  5. King Niche

you have never been called intelligent by anyone but yourself. deluded and stupid.
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

^^apparently you have issues with reality

the vast majority of rm.c members will tell you that i'm highly intelligent

the only ones who will state otherwise are the mental defectives that i make fun of all the time(such as yourself)

dumbass. [dummy]
    test
  7. King Niche

yea, you are beacon of mental vigour around here.

seriously, you remind me of diddles, the way you make shallow statements and your word order is almost identicle to his
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

seriously, you're stupid as fuck if i remind you of diddles

your retarded banter leaves me no choice but to retire your name by force
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

This message is hidden because King Niche is on your ignore list.

sonned!!![funny]

it's hilarious how some of those morons don't even last one day against me[funny]
    test
  10. King Niche

sorry but you do remind me of diddles. retiring my name changes everything though, well done.
    test
  11. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

any woman that thinks she needs a diamond to show her how much you care..... is worthless.

i can understand if its some kind of exchange.. i buy you this, you give me that, then its all good.

nothing wrong with paying for it.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Word... now I remember. That album was Mos Def's debut, too... well, the first time I ever heard him.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

^^that was also the first time i heard mos def

on big brother beat
    test
  14. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Every kiss begins with Kay!

Also, 'a diamond is forever' is the De Beers' ad compaign, not Zales. And yes, the ads are shit.
    test
  15. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

King Niche... awesome job...

the cook totally shot himself in the foot and rather than walking away he ran around acting like he was shot in action... double gets 'sonned' yet again yet claims victory... its a good thing that you don't have a real job double
    test
  16. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

lol at double literally making King Niche his bitch
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@this fuckwitted victim for life thinkin' that one of the other lame ass double groupies somehow achieved even the smallest margin of victory[funny]

sorry- but double embarrassed this queen ho

and anyone who makes cook references at me is simply admittin' that they are an unoriginal, corny, unemployed, no self-esteem havin' piece of hamster shit who will never touch a woman

it's a good thing that i have a real job, cause i'm the realest muh' fucka to ever really be real when i son you real stupid fucks real good.

and that's just bein' real about it.
    test
  18. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

i think ya forgot a real in there... speaking of unoriginal lets talk about you putting people on ignore and then runnin your mouth about 'sonnin' mufuckas

in this thread you have tried to come up as making more money than another individual and been shown up... you have been compared to diddles and it was a factual comparrison... you don't have a leg to stand on in this thread or anyother... unless of course the thread is about homosexual chef activities... in that case you are the clear authority in the thread... otherwise you are just the retard in the corner spoutin off about being the alpha male, ignoring muh'fuckas and being the apogee of evolution... and the retort will be sonned with a lame ass smily or the richard simmons gay alert gif

fuckin one trick pony
    test
  19. Tom The Turtle

Tom The Turtle New Member

Aiyo, If Someone Will Give Me A Screen Name That Can Post Threads I'll Tell Ya'll All About Double Ml.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

^^nobody cares what your stupid netstalker ass has to say

^^to sum shit up quickly, you're a fuckin' idiot if you believe any of that dribble

lmao@how you're of the same mental capacity as diddles, but yet try to project that onto the smartest muh' fucka to ever post on rm.c[funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.