Z28

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ArithmaTeks, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

well my boy has a Z28..with a new built tranny, new bottom end, cam, intake, all that good stuff done to the engine..

when he graduated college he is building a 69 camaro but keeping his Z and is thinking about twin turbo that bitch! and sprayin NOS, I think he is crazy..he was also thinkin about SC and TC it..but he is already pushin I think around 500 if im not mistaken, lil less..I think hes crazy for these future plans but eh..what yall think? he broke into 7s in the 1/8..since the 1/4 mile track is like hours away..:/ so what yall think of the future plans
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

crazy fucker...lol

with 500 to the crank.. means good competition for my project car :D

No serious to TT a Z28 is going to cost money... if he has it and then i guess why not. I think hes nutty as fuck, cause that means complete brake upgrade, madddd tuning, full roll cage, 6 point harness racing seats... bigger fuel injectors, FMIC, i mean shit i can go on for days. Probably a 20 hr job.. so that is crazy money for labor. Then you got to think about the money for tuning it.

For real i say the best route is SC the car if going FI. Like i said if money is no object then shit why not.

The SC and TC idea, is crazy, unless he wants his car to be "known" then no reason to even attempt that headache.
    test
  3. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

your right but him and his dad work on cars..and all that junk so they could do all the labor or most of it..and if their buldin a project car 69 camaro..then yea..i think he is crazy..but he does have the money..he is already known so imagine with all that work..hes just usin that as his drag car once he gets his other camaro..so thats why hes thinkin about TT..and then sprayin..wheeww..i told him he gon kill himself
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Well say if he does do that... then with nitrous maybe like a 100 shot to go along with the TT setup... he should be a 9 sec car.
    test
  5. Makadoshious

Makadoshious New Member

anyone who spends money on camaros are stupid
    test
  6. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

why is that exactly? I like his car and it sounds meaner then anything ive ever heard..

he only got beat by a car length by a brand new cobra
    test
  7. Makadoshious

Makadoshious New Member

they are fast, no doubt

but I would never drive a camaro!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.