Yup It's Another NFL Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by McCizoy, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

I'm refuse to buy the Colts hype this year. Jacksonville seriously just MANHANDLED them badly. They still can't stop the run and they couldn't even score on the Jacksonville D. I know Jacksonville plays the Colts tough all the time but damn 44-17?

HaHa @ the dolphins shutting out the patriots. The patriots haven't looked 'right' all year and I doubt they do anything during the postseason.

Cinci is on a roll and at the right time too. Of course they only beat the Raiders but they have looked good for a few weeks straight which is more than damn-near every other team can say besides maybe the Chargers and Cowboys.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Getcha popcorn ready, cause tonight's game is gonna be a good one. I remember people saying that the Pats were the number one team when the Bears lost to the Dolphins. So are they still a number one team:wink:? The upset action is crazy lately. It's starting to make the playoffs look better and better.The gap between the AFC and NFC is quickly closing.
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

dungy is one of the most overrated coaches in nfl history

vince young does it again
    test
  4. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Regarding the Panthers game that just ended, I take back any bad thing I've ever said about Jake Delhomme. I'll leave it at that.
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lmao

nfc sucks dick like your division
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Oh now he wants to talk shit about divisions? Don't get too gassed up cause you're division beats the shit out of you guys. Could just mean that you guys are falling off[teet]

Sorry we happen to be head and shoulders above our division. Sorry you guys got stomped out by the Phins. Sorry you guys got stomped out by the Jets. Sorry about the 4 losses.
    test
  7. toker

its all good

i didnt expact any more from the NFC north.. thing is the worst division in sports.. its been crap since farve took over the pack

and i dont see how your bragging..

NE swept the nfc north kid

on top of that the afc east, whichu said was the worst division in football, is alot better than the nfc north

NE >>> Chi
    test
  8. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

The Saints are having their comeout party on national tv right now. Damn their offense is sick.

Oh and everyone who thinks Reggie Bush is or is going to be a bust, stfu. Like I said he's too talented. He hasn't even learned how to play the RB position yet and he's already making a difference with his team. That swing pass was a fucking thing of beauty.
    test
  9. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

How hard is it to learn how to play the running back position? lmao

use any other excuse, but learning the oh-so complicating position of half-back....uh...no.

He's simply too small. Until he gets some meat on his legs, he'll never be worth anything as a running back.
    test
  10. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Barry Sanders agrees with you
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

There is no dominant team in the NFL right now... anybody can beat anybody.

The Chargers are overrated, but Tomlinson is the best offensive player in the game right now.

Cincy is overrated, as well... hell, they play in the AFC.

Panthers suck ass, because they're underachievers this year... the blame starts at the coaching and goes down from there... the O-coordinator needs to be fired and new offensive philosophy needs to be adopted.

T.O. is suffering from Randy Moss-itis this year... he's taken half of his games off.

In fact, a lof of the superstar WRs have sucked this year... props to Fitzgerald!!

Cowher needs to retire... he ain't winning another championship... and the Steelers org. was gracious enough to keep him this long... he should've been fired years ago... so hang it up and be with your fam in Raleigh.

And take Brett Favre with you.

I would not be surprised if N.O. wins the NFC championship.

toker should be banned from any NFL discussion... the guy is total moron.
    test
  12. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

^How'd you enjoy your boy Weinke playing last week?

And as far as the whole AFC-NFC thing, I will say that teams like NO, DAL, CHI, NYG, PHI (with McNabb) would hold their own if they were in the AFC and played an AFC type schedule. But at the same time the AFC is still better than the NFC. At the end of the year look at the 2 or 3 teams that will miss the playoffs in the AFC (Denver, KC, NYJ). Denver and KC would be atleast the 3rd best team in the NFC.
    test
  13. toker

says the guy who thinks Carolina is the best team in the nfl and the nfc is better than the afc
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Weinke sucks, Delhomme sucks, the whole team sucks... Panthers is the worst team in the NFL right now... Detroit could beat 'em... they've given up on the rest of the season... they will go 6-10. The Philly game crushed their pride and they have no more in the tank. I'm disgusted with them...

I'll tell you what, though... an NFC team will win the SB.
    test
  15. toker

werd go panthers
    test
  16. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

lol NFC team win the super bowl? hahaha

chargers, ravens, colts and patriots are still better then any NFC team
    test
  17. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

^SO if the Colts played the Bears in the Super Bowl the Colts would win simply because they're in the AFC? You'd just ignore the fact that the Colts absolutely suck against the run and the Bears are a very strong rushing offense?

How anyone can say a team is going to win the SB based solely on the conference they're in is ridiculous especially before even knowing the matchup. That's basically saying the NFC 6th seed > the AFC 1st seed and on the flip side the AFC 6th seed > the NFC 1st seed.
    test
  18. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

the chargers are winnin the bowl

and the best team in the nfc (bears saints cowboys?)

cant beat the top 6-7 teams in the afc
    test
  19. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

ya but the colts would win cuz there still better then the bears not cuz the AFC...ya i dont see thomas jones running all over the colts..u gotta have good running backs to run on the colts...cedric benson would give the colts trouble tho...

colts still better then the bears
    test
  20. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Bears defense is just above average now, I need to see marked improvement before I agree they can even make it to the bowl. Too many injuries to key players & now the Tank Johnson fiasco.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.