Yung Truth & Meta Mayne - WHERE I'M FROM (REMIX) Yes motherfucking sir.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by [ Yung Truth ], Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

OH MY GOODNESS BUDDY!!
    test
  3. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

DAMn kid,, killed that ³³³³³,, YO<, that ³³³³³ merked verbz and dzk damn, My ³³³³³ we gotta work on some shit son,, for real, YO YO YO YOY OYOYO<, hold up hold up,,³³³³³ said " for ya ass being born she'll blame it on the latex, you cant rap, put ya mic down ³³³³³ lay text, " NIGGGA
    the singing shit on the beginning is WHOA,, shit is crazy my ³³³³³,, werd up,
    test
  4. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

damn i played taht shit about 6 times already,, hahahha
    test
  5. SKAVENJAH

SKAVENJAH New Member

word....this is soo dope nicest i heard in a minute..... i heard this beat before from gillie da kid.....but you lace it ILL......bigg ups...nice drop; hope to hear more

keep bangin em dun

www.myspace.com/skavenjah
    test
  6. clova

clova New Member

ha and this is suppose to be real shit........man this is some of that fake ass gangsta shit.........truth is still gay as fuck and always will be.......kid needs to go flip bugers at wendy's or something.......keep yo stupid ass shit of the net........i would blow you away with in a battle but i ain't got time for small business...........~1~
    test
  7. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

lol..

"clova"...i'm sorry that your period is on.

holla at me in 3 days
    test
  8. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

test
  9. [ Yung Truth ]

test
  10. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

yo meta mayne is a beast man..truth held it down too. remind me of a jay-z lil wayne hybird no doubt. you two are spitting that crack. if you love that street shit holla at fam man. get back at me..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=913240
    test
  11. [ Yung Truth ]

test
  12. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

aiiight...so I get linked to a track and get asked to reply...I havent been on RM in a minute but I said no doubt my dude I got you......then I see your name in the forum after I reply and I'm like "is this him or the dude he gave his name"...you know...I'm a curious n|gga...I see its you...I'm like cool...lemme see what the kid is working with now-a-days...while I'm listenin to Meta's verse...oh his joint was ill by the way...feeling the flow and delivery smooth and I'm fuckin with the scheme heavy....anyway I see Nova say what he said...I'm like "oh shit here we go" and what I expected to happen happened...almost..you got mad but you didnt start sayin "oh he wack" and all that shit...so I'm like cool....then I hear the "Focker" and I see what he's talking about....I'm like ok...thats nothing..then I hear the "prick"....and I'm like ok...then I hear the muu fucka shit...I'm like whatever......then I hear the lil verbatim line in your joint...I get a lil heated...I start writing and then I record......then I went to KFC got me a 2pc meal come home and went to sleep got up and went to work and worked bout 10 1/2 hours and I just got home....and I dont even feel like doing the back and forth shit..lol...eh....but I see what Nova is talking about...its the candance on those words, and come on you and I know that you have listened to my music.....you might not now but I sent you mad joints via AIM and you would tell me what you thought of the joints I posted.....if you say you arent influenced by me, so be it but dont lie come on dog...now calm down I'm not tryin to put you on blast or clown you or whatever...just speaking the real...oh yea...your verse was pretty good too...everything pretty much on point...stay up..berate me...uno and all that jazz...
    test
  13. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

test
  14. [ Yung Truth ]

You are heavily influenced by Jay-z.

I am heavily influenced by Jay-z.

That is the only relation you and I have.

I am on a totally different level than you as far as music buddy, you feel me?

the only thing I can say that I observed from your music was that little whisper shit that JAY-Z does.

and I didn't do that not one time in this track lol...you feel what I'm sayin ?

To say that I am influenced by you, is like saying you are influenced by Angelous.
    test
  15. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

It was ok You alot better then the other dude
    Verbz murders you I'm sorry

Alright track though
    test
  16. [ Yung Truth ]

check this lil 16 year old pussy out.

first of all chump don't disrespect my dude meta like that niqqa..wtf is wrong with you, how can any respectable person be like "ahhh, so and so is better than so and so" when they leaving feedback to a track? that shows how stupid ur little young punk pussy ass is.....neither of us know you, and neither of us care to know your opinion on this track, or ANYTHING at all for that matter lmao.

4dbling?

i'm guessing your bling is 4-dimensional ?

boy, get yo "Yung Bawllaz Recordz" ass outa here
    test
  17. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

honestly I'm more influenced by Mos Def and Planet Asia more than Jay...he's most def an influence though, but the whisper thing...I've only done that once that I remember, the Talk To Um track with Self and Ave, and that was more influenced by my mans Chapter...thats where I get most of my style from, shit I admit it....I always tell people that...I'm influenced by a lot of my peers, Hytwise, Kay Cellz, Fame, Self, Ave..shit Nimrod was a heavy influence on me when I started...but its like this...and I'll say it again I never said you were influenced by me....I'm just saying what he said sounded like something I would say and how I would say it

and your on a different level?......I'm going to take it as you mean you make different music than me cause I dont even wanna go through the bullshit, why is it so hard for you to say "yea I like his shit" or even "I USED to like his shit", cause you did ask me if I had new shit every few times we would converse my dude, and I know I would ask you the same thing...I mean if you hate my music or me now, thats cool...its whatever I did come with that little diss shit out of no where, shit I was bored and a lil heated....lol..but, shit I forgot what I was saying....marijuana is bad..anyway....yea whatever I said..I'm going to sleep

^up
    test
  18. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

pretty cool, i don't like the beat though.. Truth and Meta came straight.
    test
  19. [ Yung Truth ]

Because lying is a sin, and I want to go to heaven.

upwards.
    test
  20. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

I like meta mayne's style
    pipe lines bar was hot

Truth u came correct too
    i'm feelin' da' type da lyrics on da sidekick bar

keep droppin' that hot shit fellas
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.