Yung Troy vs. MJmic

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Yung Troy, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I see y'all nigguhs had some static. I guess the shit wasn't meant to be but when you said Fuck Tha Kings, you basically said fuck me, so accept this callout

Listen,

You want last in this battle, your rhymes are not pervasive, neither persuasive, couldn't sway Judas if you were satan

for you Im prayin', " God please help his MENTAL RETARDATION", Why am I battlin a patient of Lobotomy Operations

I operate, and let the BARS bang ya' head leavin' splits like Circumcision, watch blood vessels ooze and leave ya' bitch ass with annurism

and eventually thers death after all of the torturin', then you're lyrically murdered,
    God forgive me for this Mortal sin

Im battlin, leavin' ya' punchlines Emasculent, and just to add insult, I've sickened them with Pathogens

and the outcome is simple ,so, I aint hearin' none of ya' rhymes, you're a victim of Strep Throat

Nigguh, quit talkin' dirt and keep it sanitary, cuz you makin' me Itch, with your 3rd Grade vocabulary

So now I see that you a fake, You're BUSTED, so Im through with this rapper, another case for Manhattan court Judges.

"The Lyrical King"
    test
  2. MjMic

MjMic THA TOWN OAKLAND CA.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" VERBALLY-VISCIOUS"{PLATES-N-DISHES}"THROW-AT-BITCHES"Like{LAZY-MAIDS}"CRUSIFYIN-MY-WISHES!"{INDUCED-VORTEX}N"TROOPS-GRASP-MORE-TECHS"{text}Leave YOUNG TROY WITTA-SORE-NECK Like"NUNS-HAVIN-GORE-SEX!!"{SICKENING-CHEST}Got me"EXHALIN-MAGGOTS"{EXPELLIN'-CASKETS}For THIS-2-CENT-FAGGOT!! {damn}Leave"TOPS-FLAT"Like HEAD-GASKETS!"ENHANCE-WITH-FIERCE"Balance{TIPS-ON-YA-NOSE"FLIP-ON-YA-GROWTH"Like{MIDGETS-ON-COKE!}"DIGITS-PROVOKED"From This{CHOKED-FOLK!!}Drop Guages In Yo{MOUTH}I Spit Harsh{VOWELS-N-NOUNS}Let Off{MULTIPLE-ROUNDS}The Beast Is What You{FOUND}Dis-Functional {SOUNDS!} Screamin N Yellin Is What You'll Be Doing{NOW!}Lock "Macks" To{BACKS}Rewind Lives Like Your{DEATH-TRACKS!}Leave No Finger Prints On Ya Ribs{CRACKED-RACK}Dislocate Jaws Like Fake Dentist On{CRACK!}Drop FRAGS On Ya{CHEST}Recover Quick Faggot While I{REST}Open Ya Mouth N Let Me Shove In Some{PESTS!}(termites)No Actors Or{SETS!}Reality Happens Wit Da{BEST}I Slash Necks Like "POCHERS" For Skin In The{WEST!}CRIME SCENE A{BRUTAL-NEST!}Go In Alive YOUNG TROYCome Out As{RIPPED-FLESH!!}Snapped {NECKS!}Reversed"TECHS"Got Your Crew Threatened NICKATEEN{YOU-NEXT?!}I Build Upon •••••• Like{ARCHITECTS-ON-TEXT!!}{DAMN!)"IMA-RAPIST-WITH-WORDS" To "WRECK-THIS-STANDARDS "Pathetic {LYRICAL-HERDS}"RESIST-HURT "From Ya"WATER-GUNS-SQUIRT"{4real}I "Carry-Tools" Like A CARPENTERS-KIT!! My SHOTS-HIT Like "DRILLS-BITS" That'll KILL-KIDS N"PEEL-LIPS!" YOUNG TROY ,NICKATEEN ARE REAL BITCH (100%)

THA KINGZ R DEAD!!!
    Young troy and Nickateen
    Stay givin head… DICKRIDERS
    test
  3. Yung Troy

test
  4. Kon-tro-versy

Kon-tro-versy Aka. tha Boss

Young troy you alright!
    But Mj Mic is Better!

Vote-MjMic
    test
  5. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

i can't believe this troy, you actually don't suck anymore, lol
    troy wins
    idk what happened to mjmic, he used to be decent
    just seems recently it's all gone downhill
    test
  6. Yung Troy

Thanks for noticing

Had to sit down and develop my shit betta'

its starting to pay off and I can only get betta'

oh yeah, I'll be lookin' for you to post a thread so we can battle since our last battle was a 2 on 1 which you and Arch seem to count that as a win.

Holla back, "Lyrical King"
    test
  7. NickAteeN858

NickAteeN858 Nick*A*teeN

Another Verse Bit by MJ MIC

Forgot about this verse!!! It was stollen at...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=167263

SPAM!!! Your a bitch

test
  8. Whiskey Red

Whiskey Red tustom cext

your styles are both equally terrible
    test
  9. 4Matt

4Matt On the money

I didn't really like either one.

V/Draw.
    test
  10. Lit2dafuse

Lit2dafuse New Member

give it to Troy

I say Troy won...
    test
  11. NickAteeN858

NickAteeN858 Nick*A*teeN

You gys are seriously retarded for voting on this one. Of course Yung troy took this shit because the other verse was stollen from a different battle board. EHHHHHH
    DURRRR
    eHHHH
    test
  12. CounterPart

CounterPart You're Comedy

damn this shit is sad, bitin lyrics...and he aint evewn chose good ones either...lmfao that should be a perm ban.
    word^
    test
  13. Freeze Iz GOD

Freeze Iz GOD New Member

*FREEZE disgusted*

U know I swore I had read that verse somewhere be4. THE THING IS I THOUGHT IT SUCKED THEN!!!

I was gonna vote 4 Troy anyway.

MJ I will ghost write U a verse 4 another sight if U come with enuff cheese. Hell I'll even get one of my boys 2 make U some tracks and U can make a FAKE DEMO!!!

VOTE = TROY!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.