Yung Troy.....sup, fag?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Ravenous510, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Yung Troy/ you homo-erotic fuck toy/ you should keep your comments to yourself, dude/ cuz if you go against the kid you'll end up miserable/ plus it gets political/ so even congress couldn't help you/ I know you're just defendin' your homy halloween jack, but that's just not the damn answer/ cuz haloween's got a big mouth so I lit his ass up and turned him to a jack o' lantern/ and yung troy, you can consider me Agamemnon/ cuz I'll send killas like Achillies after ya ta blast at ya 'til ya head's gone/ you mad head strong/ for a faggot that looks like the black zack efron/ think you can see me in a battle? man you dead wrong/ see bullshit bounces off me like bullets off teflon trauma plates/ I'll take your mom on a date/ just when she begins to ovulate/ see how long it takes/ for her to let me copulate/ fuck her 'til the condom breaks/ pull out, bust a nut on your momma's face/ and show her my "O" face like the dude from office space/ dickhead.
    test
  2. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

did you just rhyme troy and toy..

no..
    test
  3. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

No, I didn't smart guy

I actually rhymed your name (Yung troy) with "fuck toy"....a homo erotic one at that....how do you feel about that "lyrical king"?
    test
  4. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

Like throwing up, you faggot....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.