Yung Troy and Xquisite!!

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by BronzeAtlas, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

What do ya'll say to some sort of 3-way (no homo) spotlight battle this week? I don't want to waste 2 weeks of my time slaughtering you both so this seemed like the best case scenario.
    test
  2. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol........do u have a verse written now? faggot, I've been callin u out for weeks. I dont wanna do a 3 way....like I said weeks ago, have Q set up a grudge match...and I'll merk u right quick
    test
  3. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Sounds like your scared of Yung Troy. Seems to be the case since spanked that ass a couple weeks ago. You don't seem to understand that I don't benefit from beating either one of you. People expect it. 2 weeks of battles to shut you both the fuck up is too much of my time.
    test
  4. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lmao..........hahaha look atchu........boastin like I would benefit from beating you....nigga you're a gimme and all I wanna do is break your heart...cuz u seriously think you're good...and it would be beyond funny when u think someone who is the wackest of wack beat you...and I aint scared of Troy cuz he beat a 10 min key of mine...its whatever, now quit stirring away from the subject....either face me and lose or tuck your shit between your legs and shut the fuck up.
    test
  5. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I'm down, its whatever..
    test
  6. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

So does this mean that it's going to happen fagnuts? I am not sure I have seen either of you say yes i'd like to get beaten.
    test
  7. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I'm not doing a 3 way...I have no motivation to write against troy...face me or tuck your shit. nothing more, nothing less.
    test
  8. Yung Troy

then I'll give you some...I only posted enough to beat you in that battle, if we battled again I'd beat you definitely..I'd swack the both of you so c'mon, I know this isn't Xquisite acting scared? not Xquisite lol..dawg, and you can't go the motivation route cos there are so many personals you can hit me with its ashame..
    test
  9. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

then it happens.
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

all 3 of you suck.
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

[funny]
    test
  12. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

agreed
    test
  13. Yung Troy

then get it set up chump...
    test
  14. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

hey, me and oneduh agree about something.

screenshot!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.