Yung Impression vs Speek

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Yung Impression, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speek

Speek New Member

all tied up 2-2. thanks for the vote and break.
    test
  2. Speek

Speek New Member

uppin for votes.
    test
  3. Yung Impression

Yung Impression RBL Finest'.....

test
  4. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

interesting battle.. ill let the masses decide this one..
    test
  5. Speek

Speek New Member

roddy

i got another verse up in the battle against thurston if you wanna take a peep.
    test
  6. Speek

Speek New Member

come on ppl - just a couple more votes. someone get at this thread - we need a champ.
    test
  7. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Champ of what? Whatever.. Before I begin, your format looks horrible. Break those up a bit.

I got ONE confession, you're DONE this session, the only way you leavin's a funeral procession,

no punch, not really a diss..

I'm speekin and tweekin, your flow leekin and reekin of meak and weak words, while mine is intriguing,

Same shit.. forced multies..

I'm creepin through doors, seepin through pores, liftin you up off your feet to the floor,

lifting him off of his feet TO the floor? Doesnt make sense.. still no punchline, or diss..

If come the day that I roll through your way, you'll take so many shots put yo ass in AA,

Heres a punchline finally, but its weak..

If this b-ball you CROSSED, i'ma toss you a loss, call me T. Danza cuz you know who's the boss,

blah..

Let me build you a plaque, you got willed to your back, cuz I'm usin the force like Vader in black

no..

Coat and hat, light sabre no gat, my first battle's a win cuz i got rhymes you lack,

blah..

My words penetrate your mind, i generate rhyme that's capable of slowing and speeding up time,

blah.. im getting bored fast..

Now let's end this thing, where's my SuperRap ring, cuz i'm smokin the bowl the NFL should be playin,
    So stay down till count 10, this is the end, maybe after I send you to emcee death we'll be friends

Weak verse.. Most of your multies are forced.. multies are cool and all, but youre really draggin em out. You had maybe 2 punches in there, and they were pretty weak.. Yung didnt have a greatverse, but the better one in this matchup.
    test
  8. Yung Impression

Yung Impression RBL Finest'.....

test
  9. Speek

Speek New Member

yeah you are - i definitely gotta work on punches - they're killin me in battles.
    test
  10. Speek

Speek New Member

How bout this dude Menso - gettin the quotes under his comments from college drinking posters. damn.
    test
  11. Deception23

Deception23 Sadd Kidds

damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, both of those were weak, the only good line that yung had was "if a girl ask ya can she holla fo a dolla that means she tryna make change" i mean speek wasn't any better but speek had some good multies............Vote.............SPEEK!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.