You've heard of the free Ipod giveaway...come get a free portable DVR/PVR

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Boywonder, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boywonder

Boywonder New Member

aight some of you may have already heard of the new thing they have out where they send you free gifts for promotion of different free trials on the internet. Some of you already know this stuff really works and have already gotten free ipods and flat screen tv's. I did this with the free ipod deal and got one sent in a couple months...sold it on ebay...got free money.

Basically what you have to do...if you dont know already...pick one of the free gifts that you want for your services...sign up for for one of the free trials/offers they show you....and then refer 10 other people to pick a free trial/free offer...and once you have your 10 people that completed offers...they send you the free gift of your choice.....

This is free gifts/money...because all you have to do is pick a free trial...and make sure you cancel your free trial before its up.....and you end up not getting charged at all....YET your completed offer still counts as a referral...

10 referrals....free gift

I suggest getting the "Archos AV420" ...its a portable digital video/music recorder...with a 20gb harddrive...you can record directly from tv...put divx/xvid mpeg4 movie files on it and play them either on the 3.5 inch lcd screen or play it back on your tv...u can record from any audio source straight to wav. file...its a voice recorder...mp3 player...even has a timer that you can sync with yahoo tv guide to record shows...can store ANY pc file on its harddrive through usb...has a camcorder module commin out in the future that you can hook to it to turn it into a camera AND video cam...i already have one...im getting this one to sell....jump on this

heres the link:

http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=1924

everybody who clicks this link and completes offer...is added to my referral list...then you get your ten as your referrals...and it keeps addin on and addin on....everybody gets 10 referrals to sign up including themselves...everybody gets free shyt...
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

how do u get 10 people? just asking random fools or are there huge lists for people to just keep getting added and helping each other out
    test
  3. Boywonder

Boywonder New Member

u get any 10 people to sign up and complete an offer...if u get a good group of 10 people you know that will do it....then you can just keep doing it with other promotions they have on the net...theres alot...and just use those same 10 people. Its not that hard as long as you explain to them how stuff works out and how they can get free shyt lol.

For example...like i posted on this messageboard...once you sign up...u get a specific link that you can use to send peeps....once they click your link and sign up...their counted as YOUR referral...which counts to the 10 people you need....then THEY can refer 10 people with THEIR own link....it just links on...everybody is getting a chance to get free stuff...yet they are helping everyone else out because themselves are a referral to someone else...see what im sayin?

So if u click my link...sign up...complete and offer (again..make sure u cancel your free trial before its up...for example..the blockbuster offer is up in 2 weeks..call them and cancel before the 2 weeks is up) then you count towards my referral account as one of my 10 referrals.

i know peeps are skeptical about this working...but i assure you if you look this up at google...u will see how this stuff is blowing up and see how many people are getting free stuff for this promotion...plus i have a picture of my ipod and a archos i've already gotten using my mothers name for the promotion lol....holla at me
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

i know how the fucking thing works i just wanted to know if u find the people yourself or there are lists for people to share links. just for that im not signing up on your shit niqqa. NIQQA.
    test
  5. Boywonder

Boywonder New Member

wtf..LOL...did u take offense to my post? What did i say for you to react like that, haha...d@Mn kid...calm down...i was simply tryin to answer your question...da fuk u snappin about haha
    test
  6. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

test
  7. EmceeGoddess

Im A Menace
    test
  8. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

are you?
    test
  9. UniDe

UniDe You Knee Dee.

test
  10. Boywonder

Boywonder New Member

thanks to the people that signed up...get your referrals and lets get this free shyt lol

some of you i will be hitting up to remind you to complete your offers...we gotta do this right or none of us will get shyat lol

sidenote....im expecting a free flatscreen and a free xbox from 2 other promotions...im bout to clean up lol

also..somebody hit me up bout the archos...heres the official site...check the specks...shyt is nasty

www.archos.com

av420
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.