You're a jury member for this case...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 8, 2011.

?

what's your verdict?

1. GUILTY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NOT GUILTY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

Reasonable Doubt: A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Probably the legal definition

Constructed in such a way that excuses all wrongful convictions in the past, present, and future. If it wasn't, you could implicate every jury member, prosecutor or judge for every wrongful conviction in the past.

Our justice system needs a massive revamp
    test
  3. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

I would have to be there, the guy plead not guilty which means if found guilty he may face the max sentence. With no DNA

1. The little girl is setting him up cause he wouldn't let her watch suite life on deck and watched a bunch of John Grisham movies.

2. The guy has done this before and/or knows how to get away with it.

My only question is why is a 41 year old baby sitting in the first place. Is he retired military? There has to be a logical reason as to why he baby sits at an old age cause that makes me suspicious.

It all comes down to how the lawyers play this out since there is lack of evidence and depending on the rest of the jury.

As of right now, not guilty on child molestation but catches felony battery and both attempts unless there is new developments.

Honestly I can judge this on paper
    test
  4. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

"LIVE" testimony.
    test
  5. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Not guilty. Like someone said, I'd rather have a guilty man run free than a innocent man ruled guilty.

If there isn't enough proof, which in this case there isn't then you have to say the man is innocent.

No homo alert.

We'd have to see the picture of the "mark" in order to judge if his shorts would have to be off to see or really short (no homo).
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

Maple that was pretty good

I mean you can only explore those ideas to such a degree without actually being part of the class and having the materials, but it was very interesting nonetheless.

The core basis of what hes getting across is really hard to deal with mentally isnt it? The value of a life. Very interesting.
    test
  7. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

maple aint in this thread breh
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Not guilty cuz of lack of real evidence.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

lmao im trippin wrong thread my bad
    test
  10. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

need more votes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.