Your Studio Set-Up's?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by AllOrNothinEnt, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

5 mics is nothing, at any given time i could record with upwards of about 50 different choices haha (wtf@ s.e.l.e.c.t.i.o.n.s being starred out)
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

if u got the budget the juno d is nice too im not the cat to really rate setups tho
    test
  3. kniteshift

kniteshift That ain't my alphabet b

Want to rate mine AON? LOL, btw hit me up on Yahoo, I gotta update you on some stuff.
    test
  4. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

LC, yes because the 1820M, not 1820, has better quality, while the 1820 probably shares about the same as the MBox.

As for what mic would fit you, I'd say you need something smooth, Bluebird would be nice.
    I'm feelin your style, and I don't say that to alot of people, you came at this 50cent diss track with a certain...confidence you don't hear from alot of artists.

Translation, add that RNC, and your lookin at a solid 8.
    test
  5. kniteshift

^
    God damn it! You're getting me a credit card spending spree -_-

I just paid for it.
    test
  6. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

A very powerful combo, for example, ands this is meant in no way to pursuade anyone to change they're set-ups, this is JUST an example, would be this.

RNP>RNC>E-mu 1212M>Wharfedale 8.2a
    And that combo can have the pre and mons exchanged, but that runs about $1,100 and it would produce a solid 7.
    test
  7. kniteshift

^
    theres a lot of downs on the RNP, it tends to be very noisy as well. I read it up on the fmraudio site
    test
  8. P. Dextah

P. Dextah Getting Famous

X do you have a link to that Juno D...or do anyone of that matter have a link too it. I really doubt I'll get it but I do want to check it out.
    test
  9. A-Twizzie

A-Twizzie New Member

rate my stuff.
    test
  10. LC_Pudge

LC_Pudge New Member

AON -- you've talked to me on AIM before lol, and it seems like you're forgettin' everythin' we talked about. Lemme refresh your memory.... I sent you some shit that you were gonna try to master, and you haven't gotten on AIM since I sent you those tracks.

Anyways, any other mic besides the bluebird? And isn't the AT3035 smooth enough? Maybe a rode nt1000?

Oh, and thanks about the compliment, I appreciate it...
    test
  11. alphanuma

alphanuma Spittology

Hmmm can i get a rating on my setup Aon since you rating setups. Shit ive been gone for a minute and come back and all hell is breaking loose heh.
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ROLJUNOD
    test
  13. P Grizz

P Grizz PGrizz.Com

is this hot? can u use it for recording manipulation too? as in press a pad and it records..press a pad and it stops? let me know...
    test
  14. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

the trigger finger dont seem like a bad piece its new its been out for about a week. I have the akai mpd16 and I love it they basically do the same thing the trigger finger is a knock off of the mpd actually. i want tospend some time playing with one tho
    test
  15. P. Dextah

P. Dextah Getting Famous

Now, do you think that Juno D will go well with the rest of my equipment?
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

its a nice piece couldnt hurt u dont have much for roland sounds but u have the microkorg so why do u really need another synth
    test
  17. alphanuma

alphanuma Spittology

P Griz Yes you can do recording manipulation i can use it in sonar to control recording all around. I actually use the global sliders to control the mixer and the knobs to control the sends and effects. Xabition hmmmm I think the mpd got one thing over the trigger finger and that has to be the program to load up sounds to the pads. But hmmmm Abelton Live and the trigger finger teams up to do the same thing so i cant make that call. But fuck what you heard ive had it for 4 days and love it!
    test
  18. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i didnt diss the trigger finger but they made it only kuz the mpd was outta stock for like 8 months
    test
  19. P. Dextah

P. Dextah Getting Famous

Yeah, I'll just stick to what I have. I may buy more preamps in the long run though.
    test
  20. P Grizz

P Grizz PGrizz.Com

ppreciate the info buddy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.