your opinon on America.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Pillsman, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Lmao @ "hopelessly liberal".

Still labeling me. At least I'm not a "Marxist" anymore...lmao...

If I'm "hopelessly liberal", then I suppose that would make you "repugnantly conservative"....

And guess what, guy....

America has been doing it your way for the last forty fuckin' years, and look where it has gotten us...
    test
  2. Ravenous510

I'm just re-posting this so Mindtaker and Siege can see what people living in other countries, (you know...people viewing from a distance with the ability to be objective), think of them...
    test
  3. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

yeah man, its the ridiculous inability to be in any way subjective that steers me away from even hanging out with people who think that way...
    Just no point... fingers in the ears and shit.
    test
  4. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

If expecting the general populace to be self sufficient, the government to stay out of the personal business of it's citizens (marriage, what food portion sizes are allowed, not fining people for not being able to afford health insurance), not creating new programs/initiatives/etc without first knowing where the money for it is going to come from, not restricting people from being able to start their own businesses with excessive laws to the point where lawyers are needed to even get started, and wanting the freedoms of all this country's citizens protected under the Constitution to not be trampled on makes me repugnant then so be it.

By the way, this country has absolutely NOT been run in a conservative fashion for the last forty years. In fact, it has been progressively more progressive and that goes for both parties.

If people from other countries have a negative view of it I think it's more of a reflection of our leadership than the American public in general. I know it's cool and hip to say all American's are fat idiots but the truth of the matter is that this country is just like the others in that it's people make up just about every kind of demographic. Meanwhile, we've been stuck choosing between leaders from the Democratic and Republican parties for the past one hundred and sixty-two years straight. I know you say that it's banking and corporate interests that cause this but I think even if you were to completely remove those two factors that would still be the case because even if they weren't getting that money they would hardly be willing to relinquish the power and position. Because the only thing more important than the people in the government than money is power. Which is one of the reasons that I support term limits for those in the House and Senate.
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

The world does NOT want to be modeled in the image of the US. It would destroy anything decent, genuine and real. And not to mention, Id like freedom, something americans know little about. Corruption and buying liberties is not freedom. The freedom to do as you're told is not freedom. Being free to exploit the weak is not freedom. I could go on.
    test
  6. Ravenous510

I agree with everything you said here ^.

I do not agree with this statement, however. The country has absolutely not been led in a "progressive" fashion over the last forty years, although I think there is some confusion as to what the label "conservative" has come to represent in this country. Those who persist in labeling themselves "fiscal conservatives" in this country are anything but. They hide behind the term and use it to disinform the public as to what their fiscal policies actually are.

The "fiscal conservatives" in America are the very same people representing the corporate and banking interests, and are also the very same people who have co-opted governmental lawmakers.

They support and facilitate enormous spending by the U.S. government in areas like the defense budget and unilateral military action, (especially in regions of the world like the Middle East), because they know that the U.S. government will contract that action out to the corporations they own, and will have to borrow from the banks they own in order to engage in such action.

Additionally, the extraction and/or refinement of any natural resources which are acquired as the result of the occupation of foreign lands will also be contracted out to their corporations.

This is what should be the kicker for you though, man.....THEY'RE DOING IT ALL ON THE TAXPAYER'S DIME.

Every time the government goes to war, it pays for it with taxpayer money and young American, as well as foreign lives. And who reaps the spoils of such action? Corporations and banks.

Meanwhile, the money in the national budget which should be going toward maintaining the upkeep of public goods such as school funding, etc, is all being diverted into the defense budget, i.e. corporate and banking coffers.

When you gain some perspective, you will realize that American wars have all been vast veiled money laundering schemes facilitated by large financial powers. The money is taken from the common taxpayer and redistributed to the wealthiest one percent of the population by way of the industry generated during wartime.

And so...in essence...yes..."fiscal conservatives" are indeed fiscally conservative...when it comes to their own finances...but when it comes to the finances of the rest of the country...they are outright profligate spendthrifts.

The ability of these people to accomplish these amazing redistributions of wealth from the poor to the already wealthy has been made possible by the "liberalization" or deregulation of the economy...and these are the policies that the "conservatives" have supported in this country for the last forty years, and the "liberals" have opposed...confusing isn't it?

It's because this country's media has been pulling a "switcheroo" with the labels for many years now in order to confuse voters even more than they already are as to what policies correspond with which groups...not that it really matters, but more obfuscation for the general public = more power for those at the top stratum of society.
    test
  7. antilluminati

Big finance is who decide your course of action and foreign policies. Which hand the puppet is on does not matter. Elaborate all you want, its still a corrupt hierarchy out to rape normal people out of their money and rob the world of its resources until its left raped and infected with Aids.
    test
  8. VurseHevy

VurseHevy Active Member

You 9/11 truther morons have very selective hearing and reading skills. All your asinine theories have been debunked thoroughly. Pick up a copy of Popular Mechanics or Skeptic Magazine sometime. They articulate just how retarded you really are.
    test
  9. VurseHevy

VurseHevy Active Member

The only cure for people like you is to have to go live in a third world communist dictatorship shithole for a while. Only a spoiled, ignorant little twat could make the statement you just made with a straight face. You have it so good and are completely oblivious to it
    test
  10. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

dayum!

lol i meant to quote ravenous parring this argument off, not this
    test
  11. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

test
  12. Ravenous510

I have read the "Popular Mechanics" article on the "debunking of 9/11 conspiracy theories" many times. It is used as a premise for argumentative little shits like you who think they know everything to argue that the U.S. government's hands are completely clean in the events of Septmeber 11th, 2001, but in truth all it "debunks" is the theory that demolition charges were used to bring the buildings down, and in my opinion, it doesn't even succeed in accomplishing this task.

I personally have no idea as to the physics of how and why the two towers and building 7 came down, but I tend to keep in mind, (because I am possessed of an adequate amount of common sense), that any article or investigation into the collapse of the WTC buildings which is promulgated through the media was COMMISSIONED, meaning that experts were PAID TO INVESTIGATE THE COLLAPSE OF THESE BUILDINGS WHICH IN TURN MEANS THAT THEIR FINDINGS COULD WELL HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY WHATEVER INTEREST PAID THEM.

Studies are conducted every day on new products which are passed through the F.D.A. because a certain lab did a "study" on them and found them to be safe for human consumption, but what the public doesn't realize is that lab was paid by the company that manufactures the product being studied.

Six months down the line, people start reporting horrific side effects from using the product, and an independent lab, or a lab commissioned by a competing company conducts a second "study" on said product and finds it to be unfit for human consumption and even dangerous.

Lo and behold, the product gets recalled, and thousands of people lose their health, (some their lives), and spend the next ten years of their lives embroiled in a class action law suit trying to get a settlement from the company that originally put the product on the market.

The same thing could well be true when it comes to the 9/11 commission and your personal favorite, the "Popular Mechanics" article.

I do know that there are thousands of architects and engineers who have formed a coalition called "architects and engineers for 9/11 truth", and completely reject the NIST's findings in the case.

This group is, of course, marginalized by the media, and is labeled as a group of "conspiracy theorists".

The point I'm trying to make is that neither you nor I know what happened to those buildings. You're not a structural engineer, and neither am I. There is convincing evidence from two opposing investigations, although you may be conditioned to reject one as a "conspiracy theory", but the truth is that the GOVERNMENT COMMISSIONED explanation of what happened is also nothing more than a theory.

Now stop talking out of your ass.
    test
  13. antilluminati

I have it good, yes, I live in a far richer country with better benefits than the US. I don't wanna see your soulless culture spread like a paracite round the world. I don't want dictatorship, also one reason I dont want your corrupt democracy where you have the illusion of choice and the freedom to sin for a price while you actually are without any say in what your democratically elected dictatorship does. The PNAC and CFR controls the direction of where your nation is going regardless of what you vote. Ignorance is not seeing this and blindly defending it. YEAH, I want freedom, liberty and justice for all, and you are the funniest man alive if you think the United States has got anything to do with the actual meaning of these words.
    test
  14. antilluminati

And btw. It is proven that there was knowledge of the threat and a terror attack. Exactly why Mossad warned their people and why condoleeza warned her homies, not to mention the exercise of the very same scenario and the call for a "new pearl harbour" (a false flag manouver) in PNAC. Which is all about globalization and the increased presence of American forces around the world (its called imperialism, remember the nazis?).

Thats why, obviously, if the US government did'nt orchestrate this, they had the knowledge about it TO LET IT HAPPEN. And dont be so gullible as to think US citizens lives mean shit to these guys. The end justifies the means to these guys and your lives are a means (dont even discuss this, ask a veteran or wtc survivor).

They let it happen, and as in 1984 we now have a war with no enemy, which will go on for as long as the US want to continue their criminal activities.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH! (btw, team america is a parody which describes why the world is like "smh" at your gung-ho way of taking liberties in this world, although all you do is destroy shit and replacing it with your genetically modified bullshit products. Fuck Monsanto while we at it.
    test
  15. JohnnyTrashh

JohnnyTrashh New Member

test
  16. VurseHevy

VurseHevy Active Member

lol....Where do you live, antiilluminati?
    test
  17. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Ravenous you are a fucking boss sir.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  18. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

test
  19. antilluminati

Country on top of this list ^^

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standards of living, and quality of life for countries worldwide. It is a standard means of measuring well-being, especially child welfare. It is used to distinguish whether the country is a developed, a developing or an under-developed country, and also to measure the impact of economic policies on quality of life"

So I wasn't lying :D
    test
  20. Ravenous510

Thank you, man, but I am far from a boss. If I was a boss, I wouldn't be living in a studio apartment while trying to get my edcuation in my early thirties, although in many respects, I am glad I'm getting my education now because I'm old enough to see education for what it's truly worth and not take it for granted.

Tbh, I'm really not looking to be anyone's "boss", anyway...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.