your opinon on America.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Pillsman, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

I am just curious about what people from other countries and people within my own country feel about the state of America. also the things our government has done in the past, The new world order and illuminati stuff what are you thoughts on that?

I mean the CIA does some fucked up shit, I am 100% convinced that JFK was murdered by a group of people that Lyndon B Johnson had under his control, Lyndon hated Robert f kennedy and he was also murdered 4 years later by a 'quiet loner' all these people that preach peace and harmony always get assassinated.... Martin Luther King, Robert F Kennedy, John Lennon, John F Kennedy, Medgar Evers, Ghandi the list goes on

the warren commision. why was allen dulles apart of the investigation team on Kennedy's death? a couple years earlier Kennedy fired his ass. now he is on the team for his death? Kennedy didn't want to go to Vietnam and he wanted to get rid of the CIA. The day of his funeral Lyndon B Johnson signs a paper basically saying we are going to war with Vietnam.

so its factual the Government does do some fucked up shit, all the wholes in the 9/11 shit, Im not saying that AL queada didn't do it but the government knew it was going to happen and LET IT Happen...

Right now as we speak the bilderberg group is having a few days for meetings, anyone within like a 1 mile radius are being arrested because they don't want you to see who is attending, most of these motherfuckers and breaking the law, along with Barack and Hilary because they attended in 08 look up the Logan Act. People who are in attendance right now are motherfuckers like that Rockerfeller dude, and some fucks from Wallstreet... Goldman Sachs....

do you believe in the New World Order stuff you see all on the internet lately?
    I brought up the Kennedy shit because its a prime example that the Government/CIA are corrupt and liars and murderers and imagine if they can murder our president that are capable of doing things more horrible on a larger scale to our own country

apparently they are going to have a carbon dioxide tax enacted? and they are after the 1st amendment.

also see the Waco Siege.

avocado where you at? Tyrone houston where you at?
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Illuminati theories are bullshit. I'm still not sold on the 9/11 shit but I admit there are some compelling arguments.
    But yea I have a hate/love relationship with America. Are political scene right now is fucked. Bunch of children refusing to cooperate at all while people are still poor and losing jobs. Also factual that republicans could give a fuck about you if you're not upperclass.

But on some other shit we stay in other countries business. I condone it for the most part that US plays international peacekeeper role. Zbig has a pretty good book out where he described how the world would look w/o America and theres a lot more conflict. On the other hand, it makes other countries hate us and feel one day we'll pay for that shit.
    test
  3. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

I mean the Corruption our society has dealt with... you know with the bail outs on wall street and shit like wtf

the bilderburg fucks could be planning to have a world war III right now for all we know, and 1 thing that scares me is bio warfare. its factual that some laboratories developed shit like the black plague and could release it whenever
    test
  4. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Ehh...US is safe for now as long as MAD is in effect. We still got enough nukes to completely decimate the planet.

Until the Russians get their Tesla field goin' we're cool. After something comes that's more destructive than H-boms/atom-bombs is when the real problems arise. On some real shit US should be looking into Tesla weapons.
    test
  5. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

America, Fuck Yeah!
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Malthusian Theory.

As resources decline, conflict increases.

This is the doctrine that the leaders of the world are basing their decisions on.
    test
  7. Know the Ledge

Know the Ledge brother man, brother man

test
  8. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

test
  9. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

power corrupts, and america has a lot of power. so....

re: 9/11 - despite some compelling arguments i just can't believe that any gov't powerful and devious enough to kill 3,000 of its own people would at the same time be sloppy enough to let a bunch of vitamin-D deficient retards discover their plot and talk about it openly on the net...
    test
  10. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

test
  11. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

What efeect would these vitamin D deficients have? None, so it don't matter my nigga. Shit just straight dont add up when it come to 9/11.
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Man....the U.S. government has a long history of manufacturing consent for war among the public by running "false flag" operations....

Every major war that America has been involved in from the Revolutionary War right on up to present day has been entered into under false pretenses...

However, us "vitamin-D deficient retards" can speculate all we want on the net, but we don't have any concrete evidence, and even if we did, what could we really do with it?

The media in America only appears to be "liberal". In truth it's controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations, and has been progressively consolidated so that there are really only five major news media corporations which are controlled by a small number of media barons such as Sumner Redstone.

That's the beauty of "false flag" operations and the manufacturing of consent....they usually involve people who are so high up on the totem pole that they can do whatever they want, and then make the masses believe whatever story they feel like concocting in order to cover their tracks.
    test
  13. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

bilderburg have meetings every couple years. To many Bilderburg = Illuminati/NWO
    and you are correct on the Obama/Hillary thing too.
    Hillary decided to drop out of the race a day or two after she attended the Bilderburg meetings. And this after winning one of the largest states (forget which one) in the Primaries over Obama because reportedly the bilderburg chose to put their support behind Obama (same as they did for the last 10 or so [if not more] Presidents of the US) .
    Obama also secretly went back to the Bilderburg meetings after that. (As reported by a reporter who was following Obama for the primaries.)
    test
  14. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

conspiracy theories are the worst thing about the internet
    test
  15. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

test
  16. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

You know, if you don't properly research conspiracy theories you'll never be able to assert that you're correct in any situation that might call for it.

And you'd be surprised how fucking ignorant your statement is LOL.
    test
  17. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

test
  18. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

I'd love to live in America.
    test
  19. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

the fact is america sticks its nose where it shouldnt, removes leaders and assists coups when it suits them and only when it suits them. america does the most fucked up shit in the world and are responsible for some of the biggest terrorist acts.
    brainwashed its people with patriotism so they feel personally offended when someone insults their foreign policy or their precious hero troops.
    other than that its a great country, just got fucked up people in charge and always will have.

same as some other countries in the fact that the media also has children brought up conditioned to think that material objects and wealth are the only things worth living for and are the only things that can make you happy, so they can sell you things.

ultimately thats what it comes down to, wealth. people at the top don't give a fuck about 1 person. prepared to sacrifices a persons rights in order for what they see as the 'greater good'. this is stupid because one persons rights is everyones rights.
    test
  20. Drones

Drones Active Member

breakdown of u.s. neoconservatist fear mongering with awesome brian eno score.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.