your opinion on having free MP3 downloads on soundclick

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ~G.I~, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

do you think that you would sell more / less if you'd have a free download on all your beats???

I've had mine up and running for free since I started and lately people be telling me that I should remove all the download links and sell the beats.

Does leaving a download link affect your sales or not???

what ya'll think?
    test
  2. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

?????????
    test
  3. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

a few free beats here n there keeps you high in the charts, just put a little tag durin the intro and let it be free, then tag the rest of your shit and sell it
    in contrast, devize never tagged shit and always let it be download (although he may now) and was jacked all the time but still managed to make significant amounts of money from beat sales
    test
  4. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

true, da cypha told me the same thing
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i like it.. i've been beat jacked before .. but i dont care.. no lie.. i've sold a lot of beats online b.c niggas come to me and say.. yo is this ur beat.. and send me a clip or something.. and i'm like ya.. then they cop it.. lmao .. i love it.
    test
  6. DEVIZEqld

DEVIZEqld LARTA BRUSH

You would sell more wit the free download option on. Once you've established a customer base make em a private sampler then sell em whatever off that then throw the reject beats on ya page. Thats the way I been doing it for a while.
    test
  7. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

yea its a whole lotta punk ass motherfuckers on sc that be fuckin up the game and whole system lol its a movement

so i had to start doing a free one here and there to keep my rank in the charts

now its kids with every single beat is tag free and the trend is catching on and fuckin alot of us up, bitches. i'll be damn if i'ma post all my shit untagged i got too many actual fans (along with my artists fans...) that would take advantage of that quicklike.

Get bout your biz peeps!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.