Your National Championship Matchup?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Jai-Z, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

lol...silly SEC fan. The media loves USC. If everyone else has one loss and USC still only has one loss, they will get one of the two spots in Miami. That's just how it is...sorry.
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

strength of scheduling is worth more. it looks like a big 12 team will make it to the championship so far. conference championship games mean something too if they are tied with losses. pac 10 and big 10 are at disadvantages there too.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I thought the same way as you a couple of days ago. The truth of the matter is, USC lost to an unranked team. If Bama's only loss comes against a 1 loss Georgia team in the Championship game, no way should USC take their spot. They lost to fuckin Oregon St.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

the sec is the strongest in all of college football.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Penn State is the most balanced team in the country. They are top 10 in offense, defense and special teams. They have a better chance to make it than Texas. Just bcuz Texas next 3-4 opponents are Osu #8, Texas Tech #6 and #13 I 4get what team that is. Lol

Penn State got, #12 Ohio, Northwestern and Michigan State.
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

no shit. the big 10 is the worst major conference in college football.
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

See that's just ignorant bias. Probably the dumbest statement you have made this college football season. Its not even a question that the Big East is by far the weakest conference, with the ACC right there competing for that honor.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

There you go again, talking out of your ass.

SEC is balanced from top to bottom... anybody can beat anybody.

The other conferences are top heavy.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think the ACC is the worst... with the Pac 10 coming in second... and Big East is third.
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

biased huh? then how come the big 10 champion the past 2 years got anally raped in the bcs championship back to back years when they ran the table on the big 10?
    test
  11. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

You are the epitome of why people hate SEC fans. You are dumb as hell. You are like a female, it is impossible to reason with you. Everyone else in this thread was referencing the current college football season, and like a typical SEC fan/idiot, you bring up the past two title games. The SEC is clearly the best conference in football and has been for a while, I think LSU and Florida would have done the exact same thing to the Big East winner, and the ACC winner, but those conferences were so weak, that their champion couldn't make it to that game. A matter of fact, last season LSU raped Vtech far worse than they did Ohio State, but once again, that is lost on you because you are dumb as hell. Congrats, you win the idiot of the day award.
    test
  12. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

-USC I suspect will be in the Nat'l title game.
    -I don't trust PSU to go undefeated. I could easily see them beat Ohio State and then lose to an Iowa or Michigan St.
    -Texas' schedule is craazy and I don't see how they can go undefeated either.
    -Florida plays Georgia so that's essentially an elimination game and then they'll have to play Alabama (or LSU) in the SEC title game.
    -Bama still has to play Auburn (rivalry game) and LSU and probably the SEC title game.

To put it simply I have no clue who USC is going to play in the title game but I'd guarantee they are playing in the game.
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

The SeC is balanced from top to bottom... yeah. All equally shit.

they get to use that pussy ass 'we beat up on each other' excuse while they're all hot garbage this year. Ole Miss, Miss tate, etc....all suck. Dont give me some retarded bullshit about how they're great teams because they beat other shitty overrated sec teams. The sec is just extremely weak this year.
    test
  14. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Before the SEC fans come in and attack Rippy, Wake did beat Ole Miss, and G Tech did rape Miss St. Just sayin [dunno]
    test
  15. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Ole Miss is a good team. Miss St...not so much.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

But at the end of the day, Bama would rape Wake and G-tech....Miss st doesnt have the depth to compete. Like every year the past 4 years, The SEC is going to come out of the BCS bowls with the best record
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

Miss St. just doesnt have the depth to compete in the conference. Last year they did decent. If you look at them whenever they play a good SEC team, they are in the game early on but they end up gettin merked because they dont have great reserves....Its tough for them to recruit...LSU, Auburn and Alabama are more attractive schools..But one thing is for certain, Sylvester Croom makes sure his kids get their degrees
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I think Bama is the best team in college football, so I think they would rape just about everyone outside of USC, Penn St, Oklahoma, and Tejas who would all play them close but still lose.

Bama raping them is irrelevant, I brought those teams up because whenever an SEC team loses to a lesser team it is a testament to the greatness of the SEC and it shows they beat up on each other, but in every other conference when that happens the SEC fan says, see X conference sucks. SEC fans are by far the biggest idiots on the planet. They have the most ridiculous logic. Undoubtedly, the SEC is the best conference this year, but that doesn't negate the idiocy that most SEC fans spew about college football and their conference.
    test
  19. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I will say this. Vandy better beat my alma mater this weekend otherwise no SEC fan is going to be able to tell me shit ever again in life.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

reall?

nothwestern, ohio state, minnesota..... all are 6-1.
    michigan st. 5-2
    penn state 8-0

yea... the big 10 is horrid. theyre the only conference with 4 teams in the top 25.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.