Your most Pathetic MC story

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Tell me the most pathetic story u have from MC'z?

I know everybody that make beats have a story to tell about some rapper that wanted free beats , so they tell u they know so and so LoL like that supposed to make u feel better about giving them a free beat.

Or they say man if I become famous , u will be right there with me LMAO

hilariouuuussssss

so tell me your story so I can laugh one time
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

This one faggot ass mc came to buy a custom beat that I made just for him and his crew or whatever. I forgot the price I was givin him. I hooked him up too cuz he was my boy and did a remix of the beat so essentially it was two tracks. anyways he came to my studio recorded, over the beat and i even mixed it and shit for him.

come time to pay for the exclusive rights he said that it was too much, so i was like fuck that, imma get my money. so he decides to negotiate and i wouldn't budge from the studio time for recording which was like 4 hours, he had other rappers and singers and shit.

he tries to jack me takin about 60% off...i was like aiight u wanna play like that fine...

poor bitch should've done his homework, cuz he never signed the exclusive and or leasing rights. i got paid, he ain't gotta contract, beat's copyrighted in my name. if he tries to push that shit to the radio he's gettin a lawsuit sent straight to his ass.

i don't fuck with him no more cuz the bitch owes me money...supposedly he gone make me a diss track but i'd crucify duke, plus nobody would take him seriously.

Pz
    test
  3. I-ki

I-ki New Member

some dude from germany hit me up one time and told me that his gf cheated on him and he needed to "express" himself to one of my beat.
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

LMAO @ both of those stories

LoL 60% off , ahhhh helllll nahhhhh , thats why I don't like talking to broke ass mc'z
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I had a dude tellin me he would let me fuck his wife for beats. Once she heard about it she divorced him it was hilarious
    test
  6. Reign

Reign Let it...

^^^ liar
    test
  7. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

i can't find any good rappers they all either cant ride a beat, are broke, don't have a mic or are just plain wack. I have no idea how people find out I make beats. I only make one or two every now and then but atleast once a week I got a nigga asking me about producing.
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I kid you not. He swore up and down that if he had his shit down and could get everything together he would be the worlds biggest rapper and he would give anything for everything he needed and asked me for free beats. I said lemme fuck your wife and we will talk about it (thinkin he would take it as a joke) he said he would get at me the next day after they talked about it and she said fuck u im gettin a divorce and a couple months later sure enough lol
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

" Yo Can I Get Some Free Beats? "

" No......... "

" Dude I'll Let U Be In My Crew "

" No........ "

" Fuck U Man... I Was Just Joking I Didn't Want Your Beats Anyways! "

" Cool ..... "

:: Shortly After ::

" Dude.. Come On Pleasee "

" Wtf.. No.. "

" Haha I Was Jking Again .. I Didn't Want Your Garbage Beats "

" Awesome... "

:: Couple Days Later ::

" Yo So U Wanna Be In My Crew Or What? "

:: Blocked ::
    test
  10. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

test
  11. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

lol that is the most classic shit

yo give me a beat, or this beat

i want XXXXamount for it

come on i will rip it

i want xxxamount for it

pfff your beats are garbage

lol

i LOVE that shit , like if they are so garbage why the fuck u buggin in the first place

this is why i dont go on AOL to much its ALWAYS dudes from here
    test
  12. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i love when i deny people free beats, they tell me my beats suck...

cuz ill always be like "so why were you begging for them like two minutes ago???"
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

beatmakers are just as bad too they ask u for samples and u say no and its all of a sudden fuck u u suck lol
    test
  14. -Marxist-

-Marxist- wtf r u thinking

^^Thank God Someone Came Through On An 'Objectional' Tip... I Swear All Beat Makers Do Is Bitch About Emcees All Day. Dudes F'real Trip On Some 'Superior' Tip... Max Out Already...
    test
  15. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

i only bug yall for a certain reason patch
    test
  16. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yeah but dog, some rappers act like beggars.... u cant expect a person to treat somebody with respect if they act like that...
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

when i told one dude he'd have to pay for a beat he was like "you mean monopoly money? food stamps?"....

haven't had an "uber-pathetic" one yet lol
    test
  18. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

if a cat hits me up 'yo can i get so n so beat free' an i say no an they ohh okay peace

i got no problem with that but when it gets to the point where u about to die for an instrumental

then u switch up like u want shit to do with me

thats when we "trip" on some shit.

hell yeah id ask jay-z for a verse but if he says no the fuck am i gonna do
    nah fuck u jigga! u fell off anyway! thats why yo u look like joe camel.

fuck all that have some self respect.
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Also this isn't a complaint about ALL MC'z , but I'm talking bout shit thats uncommon

I'm talking bout soem left field crazy shit , like duke said "I'll let u fuck my wife"

Thats not an every day thing , that shit is pathetic as fuck. Its not that serious , and what kills me is that alot of MC'z think all they need to do is have some beats and make an album, and they don't know its more to it than that.

So don't take it as if I'm complaining , I just want to laugh at some off the wall , left field pathetic shit
    test
  20. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

LMAOOO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.