Your most HATED chore??..lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Mine is with out a doubt dishes/loading the dishwasher.. I have this issue with touching plates after someone has eaten off of it.. I often dream of a life time supply of paper plates/cutlery/cups/bowls and those throw away tin foil baking containers *sighs*
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Mopping. I suck at it. But i'll bust some suds. I actually like washing dishes.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I used to not mind washing dishes, but now I do it like 3 times a day, fuck that shit..lol
    test
  4. b'

b' New Member

cutting grass sucks, esp when the yard is the size of a football field and you have a pushmower.
    test
  5. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

LOL pushmowers are wack... i fuckin HATE pushmowers... What sucks is when you have a pushmower and there's a tree out of nowhere, so you go around it and there's still all this grass around it. Tree ends up looking like it has pubic hair
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Dishes without a doubt. I don't have a dishwasher. So it's dish pan hands for me :/ lol Plus when I was younger I had to do dishes for a family of 6. Swore I'd never do them again when I moved out..WRONG. ;o)

I don't mind mowing the lawn. As long as it's not a yard the size of a football field =p

Oh and I hate Mopping. UGH
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

i feel you on the dishes thing..

the fact someone ate off of it makes me a lil un easy.....

that and... because wet food looks and feels nasty as hell...

when i get married... my wife and kids will be doing the dishes... all the time...
    test
  8. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

worst part is when their are alot of dishes...

that just makes it nastier....
    test
  9. .+Erica Evans+.

.+Erica Evans+. Brown Sugar

one or two dishes, im iight

but when its a whole damn mountain of dishes and glasses and forks and knives in the sink, man, i get a headache just from looking at it

vacuuming...ugh...i mean, i guess its okay, but doing the whole house...it takes up so much time.

dusting is frustrating too, cus as clean as you wipe somethin down, two days later, there's alla this dust and handprints all over it.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I hate dusting too. That's horrible.

Dishes, what I try to do so there aren't lots. Is do them a few times through out the day. Annoying as fuck, but it gets them done and they don't pile up.

I also hate the food ewww so gross. I always ask that EVERYONE RINSE their dishes before putting them in teh sink. Never happens :/ grrr. But yeah I deff hate doing the dishes the most. I wish I had a dish washer.
    test
  11. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

anything in the kitchen. i hatei t.
    test
  12. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

I hate vacuuming too, shit takes to long and then my mom is always talkin shit how I missed hella spots.

Taking out the stupid trash, the trash thing is freakin far.
    test
  13. Paki_Gyal

Paki_Gyal ...PAKI'FA'LIFE'....

Just got a new vaccum :D so good...I hate Ironing it's makes ya feel sweaty and Cooking really annoys me.
    test
  14. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

^shut the fuck up. that's all you're gonna be doing once you start your arranged marriage anyway.
    test
  15. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

(and before anyone attempts to herb me from here, it's this chick in general I don't like, I'm not 'dissing women'.)

I have no problem with women wearing the pants in a relationship...as long as she irons and washes them too!
    test
  16. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

Paki_Gyal is a fucking whore.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't like washing dishes, but since I moved into my new spot and don't have a dishwasher it's a part of life I've come to accept. When I move this summer, I'll be sure to get a place with a dishwasher.

I hate washing and folding clothes, too. It sucks even more having to lug the clothes to and from the laundry facility in my building. But I can't front, even when I had my own washer & dryer the clothes would pile up... luckily my ex was a neat person so he'd just do them himself. Now, I'll wash clothes and they'll sit in the basket until we use them and they need to be washed again.

Sometimes I miss living at home... either my mother or (great) grandmothers would always do the laundry and keep the house tidy... I need a wife.
    test
  18. Paki_Gyal

Fuck you. Chingy ass licking mothefuck! Thanks for the bad rep point. [up]
    test
  19. Paki_Gyal

The only reason you hate me is because I'm paki and I'm proud. Unlike yo racist ass...Numb nuts.
    test
  20. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

LOL, this is the fucking shit I hate. You're calling me racist just like a dumb fuckin idiot like you would. You're like those flamboyant homos whose whole identity revolves around being a gay, and when they get dissed they straight away cry about 'homopohbia and discrimination'. Shut the fuck up you ugly slut.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.