your man friends with girls he has a past with?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LeePipino, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeePipino

LeePipino What had happened was..

Just read something like this in 'man enough' thought i'd bring it over..

How do you ladies feel about your man having friends of the opposite sex??.. Also, how do you feel about him still associating with a female hes been sexually involved with?..

Gone
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I'd be fine with it unless he started having gay tendencies.

Imperial1
    test
  3. Miss.Italiana

Miss.Italiana .beautifully.different.

I have no problem with him being friends with the opposite sex. Now his ex girlfriend or someone he had a sexual encounter with? That depends on the situation. I tried to let that go on and in the process he had sex with his ex girlfriend twice while I was at home texting him trying to figure out where he was. Yet they were just "friends". wtf.
    test
  4. LeePipino

Thats bananas chick... Sorry to hear it..
    test
  5. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

When I was with my ex, she was crazzzy jealous over my friends that were girls. But on the flipside...she had friends that were boys. Which was a little weird and hyprocritical. Wasn't a big problem at first.. But it started becoming a problem when she would bring those girls up on a constant basis. Girl had emotional issues plus was mad insecure. She was the type that always had boyfriends...I was the type that always had flings. Sooo, i think that made her real insecure.
    For some weird reason, she couldn't deal with it. It would eat at her..knowing that I had other girls before her. She would tell me this all the time. That was my baby's momma lol. We're not together anymore, but just to let people know...it ain't always a good idea to be friends with exes. That's just me. My exes tried to ruin my relationship and so did her exes. Now, of course I gotta be mad cool with my Baby's momma, since we have a daughter together...but if we didn't have a baby together, i'd want nothing to do with her. :HappyDance2:
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Well I learned my lesson from my past relationship....ask questions. That was one of many things I did not ask and it later came up when it blew up in my face.
    test
  7. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

That's true Real....communication skills play a big part in relationships. A lot of people tend to ignore that. That's why most relationships never work. Great Sex can only take you so far...unless you're a nympho...lol...but talking to your partner is number one. My ex and I had amazing sex....didn't change the fact that we were too immature for each other and jealous. It was more her though lol, not trying to place blame...but she's a controlling person. And I ain't gonna deal with that. lol. I'm a free bird...word to God. lol.
    test
  8. RealMS

lol I feel you!! I can relate to that 100%..I was 18 @ the time, first year of college, in his words "clean" while he was "wild" and he still is to this day. I had no idea he was THAT wild. I used to wonder why I didn't ask him certain questions but that was the first time I ever dealt with someone like that. The sex will get old real quick. I used to laugh @ how he thought that would keep me.
    test
  9. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

haha, we were both wild. She was a wild partier back in her day...and I was a quiet workaholic/woman getter back in mine lol. And when we came together....(no pun intended) all it was...was nonstop sex. I'm extremely sexual, but I'd be an idiot if I thought that's the only thing that keeps a relationship together. Her, on the other hand...well, she's not the type to really think about consequences and all that. She just lives to live. I'm totally different.
    Of course after we broke up, we did the whole back and forth thing..a lot lol. But i had to definitely end it. She was the type that never wanted it to end, sooo....I had to end it. She still gives me those googly eye looks when I pick up my daughter. It ain't gonna work though... I've moved on with my life. lol.
    A big key to a relationship.....please don't ever be too open about your past. Some people can't deal with that. It'll definitely affect a new relationship....it did ours. We were too open. It's just better not to talk about the past...but move towards the future together. :10xplatinum:
    test
  10. RealMS

That sounds a bit like my ex. I stopped the going back and forth thing with him this past December. I had no idea he had a new girlfriend and he was playing her the same way he played me before. That's all it really was about-sex. And I was smart enough to not play into it that time. He just recently requested me on facebook & I see not a lot's changed...his status the other day was something like "Self-control is easier said than done" ...I just feel it's better to care from a distance.

to jump back on the topic, I talk to someone who stays in touch with all of his ex's...and so therefore I know I don't want him to be my significant other anytime soon. I know how he feels about me but I get a bit skeptical sometimes. I guess that saying "you can sleep with someone else but still love the person your heart is with" comes into play for him. I really don't understand how he does it...it's like one day we are spending the day together and then the next day he's out with his recent ex. The type of relationship we have is platonic though and it's prob. going to stay that way. lol
    test
  11. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I see what you're saying: Have female friends but don't start acting like a girl.

But ..what if your man actually isn't gay? What if ...and here's a big IF....he's actually attracted to women?

I take it you would simply assume your man is going to ignore the hard-on he gets when he's around his female friends and away from you....?

I'm sure there are plenty women who would like to meet the "men" in your world, as this thread attests.
    test
  12. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

My ex was always over his exes house, obviously he was cheating, but he'd lie and say he wasn't, she had no qualms about telling me about it lol.

My current cut all ties with his ex before we started getting serious. I don't have a problem with him having female friends.. I trust him.
    test
  13. LeePipino

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah @ RapCritik.

Cuz That really was the question lol
    test
  14. Imperial1

No actually, I have a lot of male friends myself. And if he wants to have female friends and ends up in bed with some of em, what you think I'm bout to do with MY male friends?

Imperial1
    test
  15. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

I know that there's always been cheating, but it seems like nowadays it's extremely hard to trust others. People don't believe in morals anymore. There's always people out there that want what YOU have. From money, materials, to partners. I've told people.."i'd rather be alone then in a relationship completely miserable.." Us humans are strange creatures. Hyprocritical creatures I must add.
    test
  16. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

My man once told me (about my male friends) men aren't interested in just being friends with a woman. So I take that and apply it to his ass.

I never cared about him having female friends, but his tendency to become upset with me for having guy friends made me weary of him having girl friends after we were married. Never did meet a man who could "ignore the hard-on he gets when he's around his female friends..." and I'm not naive enough to believe I've just been that lucky to find Mr. TooPerfectToBeReal!

Friends with ex's, come on people!
    test
  17. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Plot your boyfriend's murder?
    test
  18. Radium

Radium f k

thats like a problem waiting to happen. because women will backstab another woman over a man they want like its nothing. and women know that too. so its just tension.

but yeah freedom has to be given

how does it look to have somebody under you talking about who you can and cannot be around? we are grown right?
    test
  19. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

This has hilarity written all over it from a psychological standpoint, makes the points made in the topic in Man Enough even more valid about 'girlfriends and them having lots of guy friends'.
    test
  20. Imperial1

It's ironic you said that due to the fact that my ex decided to start some drama with me a few days ago and had his dumbass so-called girlfriend talking for him cause his bitchass couldn't talk for himself.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.