your height?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by lil hot sauce, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

no win amp or real player??
    test
  2. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

nah lol....im d/l windows media right now...my sis gave me this comp.....she said a virus like deleted a bunch of programs and stuff...its so ghetto
    test
  3. kaLeeF

lool@ghetto pc..

i had this old pc awhile back and the monitor kept fuckin up..so one day i'm on it and the monitor turned off..i turn it on and the pc turned off..so i turn the pc back on etc...so i'm on it and the monitor flashes teasin me and then stops..so i'm like close one and then bang turns off..so my brother walks inot my room as i'm tossin the monitor out the window..lool..
    test
  4. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

ahahahha...yea....my other computer like just stopped working and i was fucking pissed...sooo i went and got my dads sledge hamme and fucking trashed it
    test
  5. kaLeeF

lool..that shit reminds me of my cousin's dad..he was arguin with my aunt and got real mad so he gets a sledge hammer goes outside climbs on top of his car and starts trashin that shit..lool...we was all on the second floor laffin
    test
  6. Idol Dot Z

Idol Dot Z Capo Status

man 3 years ago my only computer couldnt play movies, dvds, or mp3, realplayer or nothnig sucked assss.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.