Your 'Hate-List' ...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Nu'maaN, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this idea was stemmed after reading tequilas' post on hating on nature ...

list your top five hated things in this world, and a short description of why you hate them ...

i pretty much hate everything and anything, but i'd like to see other hating skills ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Once this turns into a racial skirmish, it gets closed.
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^good job dex.
    test
  4. Don Juan

Don Juan No Mam, It's doɴˈχwan

dex was actually expressing his disapointment.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i hate ppl who talk for others, when the 'others' don't need to be talked for ...

i hate procastination (if i got the word right) ...

i hate anxiety. pisses me off. i also hate public transport ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hate is a strong word, i dont hate much i try 2 look @ the positive side of life
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

woah. iLL matured since last time i read his posts, which was around 2002 ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I hate it when people are completely and utterly ignorant to something they act as if they know about and attempt having an opinion on.

I hate sluts. Of both sexes, it's sickening to me.

I hate liars..and this world if full of them, deceitful, greedy, selfish bastards all about.

I hate the lack of empathy in this world..everyone is so cruel and we only care about ourselves and our own personal gain.

and I hate overtly religious Christians..they are seriously some of the worst people in the world, they are ignorant and open minded to nothing. not to mention Christianity has the absolute highest number of terrorist organizations of all time..that's just not very good looking.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i hate faggots. i hate ppl sticking up for faggots with the excuse 'oh they are alright so long as they don't come to me' NO you faggot lover, how about it is not natural ...

i hate some cultures that over ride religous beliefs ...

i hate double standard ppl ...

i gotta hate sundays ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

1. I hate everyone with the above (retarded, backwards) attitude.

2. I hate people who stop in doorways or at the top of stairways to have conversations when there are large crowds behind them trying to use the door/stairs/etc.

that's pretty much it.
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

why do u hate sundays for??

public restrooms. the smell, the look, the way they never have any paper towels left..

rentacops. many cops in general are dicks but rentacops are a special breed of power addicted faggots

crack fiends. fiends in general but hardcore fiends are annoying as fuck

truth commercials. we get it... cigs cause cancer... now go make an example of urself and get some emphazima

lite beer. dont be a faggot

boston based sports teams. go pistons

taxes. pay for all that shit with someone else's money.

israel. see above

weapons bans. we need guns to keep big brother in check and also for miscellaneous shooting activities
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

sun - retarded? backwards? please tell me how so. just because we are getting better with technology in this day and age, doesn't mean we should forget that male and females are supposed to have sex, NOT males and males. i hate ppl like you who have their 'forward' thinking, you will be of the same ppl sticking up for paedos in the next fifty years ...

reggie - because the next day is monday, which usually means waking up early for work/uni ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. Sun Zoo

No one is forgetting, you idiot. Do you really think there are any more homosexuals now than there were 50 years ago? 100 years ago? A thousand years ago?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time. The fact that there are homosexual animals indicates that it is actually a regular and natural part of life. The only difference is that now people are admitting it rather than running around in secret, so it SEEMS like there are more.

The day we start running out of people on earth, I'll worry about how there aren't enough men having sex with women.

[​IMG]

Looking at that chart, I don't see much reason to worry. Population is increasing everywhere except Europe, which according to a number of news stories I've read is because married couples are choosing not to have kids in greater numbers than ever before, NOT because there are suddenly tons of gays.

So if two men, or two women, want to have sex, what effect does that have on your life, really? What, exactly, are you afraid of?

No, we won't, because there is a fundamental difference between homosexuality and pedophilia, bestiality, etc--CONSENT. If two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, how is that anyone's business of their own? I certainly don't want them interfering in MY sexual life, making decisions for me, so what right do I have to interfere in theirs?

But children aren't mature enough to give consent, and animals also cannot give consent, thus, those sorts of actions will NEVER be considered permissible.

That "slippery-slope" bullshit is something people have been saying for years, but there have been homosexuals FOREVER, and yet somehow society doesn't seem to have developed into a bunch of goat-fucking pedophiles, so maybe it's time to shut the hell up with that tired, bullshit argument.

Is that enough, or do I need to keep going?
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

dont turn this into another one of those 'gay rights' threads

we get it, ur here ur queer... yadayadayada
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

pigs eat their own shit. so if humans start doing that, it is a natural part of life now is it? man, you have a good point in the world population increasing, but you can't tell me that two dicks no chicks is perfectly normal. it is a denial of the best gift from God - the opposite sex. the opposite attracts, not the same ...

[turn] ...
    test
  16. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I hate arrogant pricks

I also hate pricks with low self esteem[dunno]
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

All religious people understand is God said homosexuals must die. Though alot of their religious leaders probabally dabble.

The constitutional right to Homosexual marriage was passed in california recently but their fight is still not over because If at least 694,354 signatures of the 1.1 million signatures submited are found to be valid, a tally that is due by mid-June, the measure would go on the November ballot and, if approved by voters, would override any court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage.

I know Nu'maaN just crossed his fingers.

I don't have a problem with gay marriage they are entitled to live in hell and pay the marriage tax just like the rest of us sorry heterosexual douchebags.

I don't even care about marriage nor do I see the big deal in it. More taxes and the same women for life. Holy shit, no thanks.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that, i did. i also now hate every booze test becoming a drug test in australia. can't even drive stoned with peace anymore. i think even taxis are cops now ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. Sun Zoo

It IS perfectly normal...otherwise, you would expect the behavior to change based on societal conditions, right? If it wasn't a natural behavior but a learned one, then one would expect it to exist in some societies/time periods but not in others. But it has and does exist in all societies, more or less as far back as we know about.

So either people have been making the same choice in large numbers for thousands and thousands of years across different societies all over the world despite the fact that it is unnatural, that it generally makes their lives much more difficult...and all of that was just random chance

or it's natural.

As a side note, I find it amusing that 90% of men who "hate" homosexuals talk only about male homosexuals...
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, i'm talking about dykes too. homos are not normal. period. if a man and another man was supposed to have sex like faggots and it would be NORMAL?, then i'm pretty sure God would've enabled a birth-giving process to man and woman. but no, only woman has that ability. hence, normal = never has been. immoral, inhumane = yes ...

i say inhumane, because the actual act of being gay with the same sex will eliminate the chance of having kids. kids = human beings. human beings = humanity. so if you are interrupting with the process of humanity, then it is inhumane. you try to justify being gay by comparing humans to animals. lol. humans have intellect. most animals don't. so you hav a weak point. where are your morals ...

and no, not all societies have homos. there are more countries in the world apart from Greece, America, Britian, Australia, Germany, etc. 'nuff said, i'm done ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.