your first high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Troy, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy

Troy New Member

who has a story bout the first time they blazed?

i remember mine well, i was 10.... and i remember not knowing how to inhale, or thought i wasn't doing it right for some reason. so cause i thought i was doing it wrong i was hitting that mothafucka every second, hard as hell too. i think i even tried to suck up the smoke coming from the cherry. before i knew it, i was gone. my heart was racing and it was beating loud as hell, louder than what my friend was saying to me. long story short, i ended up laid out on the couch with my friend dropping water drops in my mouth through a straw (they was gone too)
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my first was weed laced with strychnine(rat poison)

it was a joint my sister gave me and made me smoke infront of her....i got fucked

high as hell at first, then i started puking and having super painfull muscle convulsions lol

anyways i lived....

now i stay away from rat poison
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^^holy fuck man

i was drinken moonshine that my buddies grandpah made and when when to this house that some guy lived in (he wasnt there) with two other guys one 13 the other 9 and rolled a joint.

i was the only newb smoker but they made sure i hit it right and i got fucked up. whent back to my buddies place and chilled for like half an hour and passed the fuck out.

whats fucked up is me and the other 13 yr old passed out and the 9 yr old was bitchen as us for bein drunk burnouts
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

october of like...'04. my freshman year of high school. smoke with these 2 whiteboys. had no idea what i was doing. it was like, half a blunt. niggas tried to give me a shotgun and it didn't really work. i was probably buzzed. fast forward a few weeks later, i chill with my boy joe at his crib. he twists one up, we smoke it, and i throw up. i wasn't mad or anything, though. 30 minutes later, we're sharing a huge bowl of popcorn and eating like 4-5 different foods.

it's been a crazy ride ever since then. i probably smoked nearly a thousand blunts.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

My first smoke was in '94...my sisters baby daddy lived in this hippy den, and I bunked off school and went over there and this hippy dude gave me a potato bucket (gravity bong to you US cats, but the gauze is made out of a potato hahaha) I hit it and didnt think I got anything from it, until when I went to walk home all the cars looked like they had faces hahaha the lights and grills was mad cheesing yo!!!!

PEACE
    test
  6. liquid`acid

^^ haha nice, i lvoe it when random objects smile n shit

my first time on shrooms i when to take a piss and the toilet was glowing and smilin.
    test
  7. Troy

Troy New Member

^ your toilets a fag yo.
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I remember I was 13.... Me and a couple friends went to a teen club and met some dudes in the parking lot and bought a blunt...

I remember laying there thinking my toes were tying up in a knot an shit. lol
    test
  9. liquid`acid

hahaha never even thought of that

woulda been sweet if i did and didnt piss cuz i was too homophobis for my toilet
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

my first day of high school....i go home, and my sister's there rollin a blunt....and she asks me if i wanna hit...haha, one blunt and i could barely even talk man...
    test
  11. damn yo lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.