Your Favorite Top 3 Games For Each System you own.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by PhilNYCE, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mowa

mowa Futuristic Entertainment

lol you never played fallout 3? it's really VERY good lives up to all the hype not many do lol its so good for the facts you can go ANYWHERE do what you like, choose to set off nuclear bomb blown up the town, disable it or tell the sheriff of the town, basically can go anywhere do what you like, play the game how ever you like! having a nuclear bomb launcher on your shoulder is cool as fuck too lol the thing i really enjoy is the VATS too, stop time completely and just pick off body parts of your enemies and the more you play and level up the better aiming becomes and the ability to do things, can be a cannibal, vampire, slave master, run a sex ring lol or u can do the main story play it boring. shits unmatched. the depth of the game is incredible i have played it for like over 60 hours all together once you get into it it gets addictive. definitely play it!!!
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

^^^ yep. I played it for 110 hours. The game is so fucking big its stupid lol. The first time I saved the town but the 2nd time I armed the bomb and the explosion was the shit lol. The fat man launcher is a weapon of mass destruction and shit. Did you find the space ship? Ahhh man with the bartenders shotgun I would just run up on a enemy and hit vats and aim for they head and watch they head explode in 8 pieces. Seriously tho I sound like a nerd.... just go buy the game and know every decision you make will alter the game in some way. Greatest game I played in terms of creativity and depth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. mowa

lolol yeah i found the UFO that alien gun is great some really cool things to find, you go to oasis too? i always sound like a big nerd too, cos i thought it was a really geeky game, till you get on it and you cant put it down! i had "the terrible shotgun" best shotgun on the game heads really pop with that lol 110 hours fuck. you must of done almost everything!!!!
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yeaaa "the terrible shotgun" that was my favorite weapon.i found oasis that was some wierd shit lmao a fuckin talkin tree. i think i found everything cuz lord knows i tried lol. the only thing that made me mad was you stopped leveling after 20 but when i got to 20 i was unstoppable so i see why they did it i guess. Did you find the super armor? you had to find like 4 keys and shit. I tried to find the white house but i couldnt get there...i think it was a glitch that they fixed with a download but i dont got online capabilities at the crib. i found all the weapons like the experimental launcher which shot 8 nukes at one time.... That game was stupid deep
    test
  5. mowa

ah shit u dont get updates? so u not got Operation: Anchorage? get that shit sorted!!! new 1 is up in the mornin too! "The Pitt" new awesome weapon added with this update, adds hours onto the game and they really cool, the next add on they are addin on the level ups so it goes to 30 so get that extra 10, the talkin tree was so freaky but cool, did you find the slaves? i did the capturing people and then i free them all and the kids. i will let you know how good the pitt is when i get it in mornin, 800 points for hours gameplay is nothin especially for a game like this!
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

aww shit son i gotta get online by like next week. lemme know how that shit is tho. I'm callin at&t tomorrow to set my shit up tho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.