Your favorite muscle/areas to workout...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Dunpeal, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I LOVE working out my shoulders.....

I dunno why, but I fuckin love working out my shoulders.

Also, I been training for 4 weeks as of tomorrow(Friday) and I weighed myself today and I've dropped a total of 14 pounds so far. damnnnnnn

14 pounds in 4 weeks, I'm fucking pumped.
    test
  2. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

my favorite is Triceps and Shoulders....i just love the burn i get from those two.
    test
  3. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Umm Honestly I like doing it all besides LEGS!!
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i hate doing shoulders it makes my dick tickle and shit like i wanna fuck or something...lol

i like doing biceps.
    test
  5. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Wait.....What??!! lmao

Gotta say I didnt see that one coming haha
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I hate shoulders, I'm pretty sure I need surgery done on my left rotator cuff.

I enjoy squats, because as brutal as they fucking are, I know they're great for you.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya i have the same thing on my left rotator you cant fuck with bench press or heavy shoulder presses my trainer said once your shoulder is jacked or on the verge of being jacked up you gotta train your chest and shoulders moderately....

now i just do meduim weight bench presses with perfect slow negatives and explose pushes.

i dont lift heavy and it helps work your chest and save your shoulders....charles glass said when your on stage no one knows how much you bench some guys have huge chests but they dont bench heavy and do super sets.

once your shoulder is gone its pretty much shitsville when you train.
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I hate ab workouts (as you can tell)

I love working out biceps and chest.
    test
  9. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

triceps chest and biceps

in that order
    test
  10. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

shit i'm sure he didn't the first time either but shit happens...

thats weird...

I like legs... because ever since I was young my shoulder popped out of the socket and its hard as hell to do shoulders and chest...

so from the 6th grade i just lifted with my legs heavily so I could play football... I ended up squatting 405 my sr. year... and its been easy compared to anything since..
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya thats what sucks about shoulder injurys they never are the same again....mine is weak i cannot bench heavy but i found a way to build strength and size on my chest and shoulders....slow negatives with a good weight...explode up and slowly lower the weight to your chest thats all i do and i use like 100-115 pounds...i do like 3 sets of those for incline, flat, and sometimes decline...then i always finish off with dumbell flyes.

also to make your chest fail sooner this is key if you gotto the gym do peckdeck first warmup set with peck deck...if you dont got that do dumbell flyes first for like 2 sets of 15 to put blood in your muscle this way you dont fatigue your triceps and shoulders before you do your chest...if you fatigue those areas you wont be able to push your chest to its full potential...and then finish off your chest with incline flyes till failure i use like 20 pound dumbells.
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Try chains man. Tried em a few times, they're b.a.. You put them on the bar, it makes it so the negative portions is the heaviest. Great for squats and bench.

My fave to train is traps or back. Thats gangsta.
    test
  13. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

biceps, triceps, and back..

and whatever dead lifts do..that's my favorite
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

fuck i hate training Traps! one time my neck got cramped it hurt like hell it was knotted up.
    test
  15. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I can do different shoulder lifts/presses alllllllllllllll fucking day.

I love my upper chest/shoulder/neck region......when I flex in the mirror I look like King Kong nigguh!!!!

I have been blessed with very broad and thick shoulders/chest......I'm thrilled I'm finally using the blessing and lifting in a serious manner.

cheaaaa
    test
  16. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

you must have good genetics you should try doing bodybuilding you would probally adapt fast...plus you know how to cook healthy so you would do good.
    test
  17. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Football fam.
    test
  18. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Word. I've got broad shoulders too man. I'm 5'9" is with 49 inch soulders. My waist is 31 and I can probably get it to 28 maybe. Funny thing is my shoulder muscles are probably my weakest, My measurements are due to my frame. So I can pretty much still add to my shoulders and subtract from my waist.

If I were to get into (natural only) bodybuilding I'd be able to look like some smaller version of Ulisses Williams. I want to and probably will until I start filling out. I like having a lean look, kinda looking like a real version of the little guy on the mens room door. That shit be practically having girls eyes and tongues popping out like cartoons. If I wear on of them longsleeve baseball undershirts, the white ones with the colored sleeves, it's over.
    test
  19. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

gotta say my legs.
    test
  20. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i love most compound lifts except the deadlift.

i hate workin out legs the most, but i love the squat. that and flat bench press ara my favorites. chest is definately my favorite area to workout
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.