your favorite games by genre..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by veral conflict, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

shooter: the Halo series (minus halo 3), halo 1 = the greatest competitive FPS for console ever, and its fucking fun.. halo 2, took less skill than h1, but just as fun and competitive.. and h3 just sucks dick..

rpg: suikoden 1 and 2, never played the other versions

fighting: super smash series, endless hours of fun...

racing: gran turismo series, was addicted to GT2, then came GT3 and i was even more addicted

sports(individual): fight night round 2, very fun minus the haymakers and parrys..

sports(team): madden series, i spent so much time on it..

action/adventure: this the genre i hate most, but the old DK games on SNES were fun as hell..

arcade: Daytona.. man i loved this shit... no other way to put it.. an arcade without it, isnt complete..
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

FPS ~ CoD4 .. not over keen on the prequels but 4 is 'dope' .. as for a series .. yeah .. Halo ..

RPG ~ yuck .. hate RPGs .. but Star Wars: KOTOR was pretty engrossing ..

Beat'em Up ~ Soul Calibur series .. looking forward to the next one this summer ..

Racing ~ hard to say .. this is my favourite genre .. Forza 2 was great .. but I also like arcade racers like Ridge Racer along with the half-n-half's like Need For Speed (Most Wanted being my favourite) ..

Sports Sim ~ FIFA 08 tops this for me .. PES6 was good but I feel EA have done a good job with 08 .. although I miss the old freekick system ..

Adventure ~ really enjoying Assassin's Creed right now .. Crackdown was fun .. and I felt Stranglehold had value for money ..

Platformer ~ not really been into this genre since the old SNES days .. Mario runs this shit .. although I did have a game called VEXX on either the Dreamcast or XBox .. that was quite good ..

Arcade ~ Outrun .. the sound of 'Splash Wave' just sends tingles down my neck .. although I do agree that I always look out for the Daytona units .. local arcade when I was a kid had an 8 player link on Daytona .. *ah .. the good ol' days* ..
    test
  3. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

shooter: halo 1 2 3

rpg: ff 2 3

fighting: dj fight for ny dj vendetta

racing: nfs most wanted nfs carbon

sports(individual): mario tennis?

sports(team): madden 07 ncaa 05

action/adventure: zelda link's awakening

arcade: tmnt '89 power rangers pacman
    test