Your Favorite 15 rappers of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

daamn I forgot jus how dope that track/instro is
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Man I love DOOM's flow. I guess not everybody will like everything. But that flow is crazy dope to me.

test
  3. Mel Man

Weezy>>

btw

sorry dream you have knaan/Slug on ya list

Wayne kills em both on an off day
    test
  4. Mel Man

Yee but Red influenced Em..

he the innovator, the raw grimy version of a Eminem, but even thats a streeetch cuz SLim ain't really seein Reggie in they prime even if he is dope..
    test
  5. Mel Man

Your Stan comin out my dude

jus cuz Em was "king" of your generation don't mean he hold a handle to KRS

sorry dogg any established rappers will tell you that....KRS is 50 Cent favorite emcee, in Black Thought's top 5, one of Nas favorites, etc...

jus in case you thought he overrated
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Another list

Red man
    Budden
    T.I
    fabolous
    Krsone
    Az
    Mega
    Devin the dude
    K dot
    Big krit
    Cube
    Eazy
    Ll cool j
    Mase
    Fat joe
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Man in his prime NOBODY dead or alive was seeing Em.......No not even him.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

we dont agree on a lot, but we agree on this
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

lol both slug and knaan have a tendancy to actually rap about something... wayne however spends too much time rapping about absolutely nothing.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

KRS One is universally recognized by hip hop enthusiasts with more than a cursory knowledge of the genre as a pillar, let alone a 'great'... he has at least 3 classic albums, tons of classic songs, numerous battles... KRS One is better than Eminem... he makes better music... we're not talking schemes here, but careers, stature and music... period point blank...

No, he spent the better part of his career talking about corny shit... if I was stuck on race like you want me to be, then I wouldn't like any white hip hop artists at all... you can't post a song from 2 years to erase Eminem's peak years when the majority of his content was bubblegum pop bullshit... he's speaking to little girls in Minnesota and frustrated teens who hate their moms... not to inner city youth.

For the most part, he doesn't...
    test
  11. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Just because Eminem is not a five percenter or doesn't rap about nothing related to it doesn't mean he doesn't have content.
    test
  12. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You started off with "shut up faggot" and followed up with imitating someone you saw on the telly, like a child who giggles at curse words and starts punching/kicking everything in sight the instant he sees a martial arts movie. I wouldn't esteem myself as mature if I was such a pedantic cliche and still so mentally malleable.

No. I just have a beautiful mind, and people who disgust me on a personal level, are easy to remember. You're neither the first person to disgust me, the first person to posit themselves above those around them, nor the first person to have a self-loathing, psychological tug of war with the things they enjoy while condemning others who enjoy it freely. You're like Michelle Bachman's closeted homosexual husband trying to rehab the gays.

I'm sure whoever shamed you into creating a "real music" facade would be pleased. Did you have to hide your love of rap music from your abusive father or your judgmental co-workers? I am sorry for your pain.

It's just one of those boy who cried wolf things. Now you know that someone knows you're a poser, not to be taken seriously. Next you should read a George Carlin book and start spitting cultural vitriol. That would be really clever and original.
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

well as far as KRS One, I got no problem with you liking him over eminem... dude is dope, hes a legend... i'm not gonna argue that...

but its just weird to hear a hip hop head say that they dont like eminem's music in ANY part of his career.

You keep saying its not about race... but when you hear Eminem talking about drug abuse, being a broke rapper from detroit, talking about gun violence, talking about rape, talking about murdering his wife, talking about wanting the respect he deserves, talking about his mother's drug addiction and awful parenting, talking about his father leaving at a young age, talking about being blamed for the columbine shootings...

and then come to the conclusion that this type of content is bubblegum popshit...

that means, you dont like Em's music cause hes white.

for god sake we're not talking about Mac miller here.

I could understand if you say something like... the nigga is disgusting and perverted and thats why you dont like his music, but you describe his music as opposite of what it actually is.
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Don't mind him, he's tryin to troll. He posts in The Alley and recently got his name changed from Perry Cox.

He's British and self admittedly said he doesn't listen to rap music.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

[​IMG]

You out your got damn mind.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

But have you heard, this?

test
  17. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

For sure. I just like making it hard for people to breathe when they try to puff their chests up with my oxygen.
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I watched this KRS interview last week. I think it's old, but it's good stuff.

Talk starts at 2:24
    test
  19. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Chuck D, Rakim, Pharoahe Monch, Havoc/Prodigy, Cormega, Pun, El-P, Aesop, Yelawolf, Buck65, Eminem, Jehst, Mos Def, Andre 3000, Az, Nas, Pac, Biggie, and probably more, I blew it.
    test
  20. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Great, Another half wit turned psychologist.
    Way to suck the fun out of it, emo. There's no way you're one of those battle rappers. You know the battle rappers? They make witty jokes. The battle rappers, you know?

Stick to making lists and crying when some one doesn't agree with your shitty opinion.
    test