Your Fav Soundcard/Interface?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by AllOrNothinEnt, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

You don't have to list the most popular around here, the one's I suggest are usually highest quality, that doesnt mean there are other's out there that are damn good as well...such as the Motu 828MKII/Traveler, Presonus Firepod, etc etc
    test
  2. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

Well ive only personally dealt with a few being the Delta 44, and E-mu 1212m which ive owned and than the tascam us-122 which my friend has and no suprise the 1212m is def. my fav.

I do want to try out the Focusrite saffire though and see how the quality and features are on that.
    test
  3. AllOrNothinEnt

I'm interested in it too, but the converters made me nervous, because they use converters Ive never even fucking heard of, and Im not going to waste $400 on a p.o.s
    test
  4. psykiatrizt

psykiatrizt Not Ur Ordinary Shrink

I just installed the Audiophile2496
    test
  5. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

^^congradulations....you made a useless post.

but AON dont you sometiems "rent" equipment to test it out, you can always do that just to see how good of a product focurite put out. Im kinda hesitant on droppin 400 for it aswell when i can just use that money to get say a grace or RNP to match with my 1212m. But guess sometimes in you life you just gotta take risks.
    test
  6. AllOrNothinEnt

I do rent equipment, but the place I rent from doesn't have it for rent, and won't they said for at least 8 months.
    test
  7. alphanuma

alphanuma Spittology

Heh of course i got to put my two cent's in it and i must say as always the m-audio firewire 410 is my weapon of choice. Heh im leaning to try the Emu that AON always talk about but for now m-audio is my weapon of choice in gear right now.
    heh especially since they got protools m-powered now heh. But hey its my flavor and my weapon of choice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.