your diablo sucks...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by trifle, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

You see dark red, I see marroon.

It could be interpreted either way. This is a thread dedicated to Lambo Diablos, and then several posts mention the NSX and it's benefits, I see that as a comparison. If you don't, cool, but don't attack my reading comprehension skills when it is more of an interpretation of the text rather than a comprehension. I understand perfectly what it means to "get head from a stripper", so comprehension is NOT the key here, it is interpretation, which ultimately leads to opinions, which ultimately leads to nobody being right.
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

Looks like you're actually ridiculing our praise to me..

get ya head out ya ass broly, since when are you defending diablos when other people are bashing them, just cuz we're not praising them doesn't mean we're bashing them, where did you defend the diablo??

you're reaching for an argument ... one of which there is none of ... you can't win
    test
  3. iMakeMoneyAsWel

I'm unsure of what a broly is, so I'm not going to be able to respond to that part of your ignorance, but I never said anyone was bashing diablos, I was just saying they weren't getting enough credit on this thread. Just as if someon were to say "Slug is an underated rapper and doesn't get enough credit".

I wasn't trying to start an argument, just voicing my opinion that they are not rare in my part of the world, and they deserve to get more credit than you guys are giving them. It seems to me that you're the one reaching for an argument of which you wouldn't be able to win if I decided to dignify your pathetic attempt, which I won't, so I'm done responding in this thread, broly. Lol...broly
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

What you call a comparison can easily be called posts going off topic. Wait... there you go, that is what it is. Shit even I would say why the hell did they get off topic talking about a NSX. How do you interpet a comparison between a Diablo and a NSX in this topic. Just give me an example thats all.

Also, what the hell is it with you and wanting us to give Diablo's credit. What credit do you want. Us to jump up and down and bow down to the almighty Diablo. I mean this topic is not about stock Diablo's or any Diablo's in general. It is about 1 specific Diablo that is Twin turbo'd. It got respect, we gave it the credit it needed and thats all it needs.
    test
  5. iMakeMoneyAsWel

test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

broly isn't derogatory, no worries...it's actually used more for someone physically powerful or just some all out badass... but it's gotten the same type of sayin what up diesel to someone even if they're not that big or whatever...

No one was discrediting diablos...the only diablo discrediting i see is where you say we act like we've never seen one before and they're not that special to you, if ANYTHING diablos were getting praise...but then you both praised and bashed it
    test
  7. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL...if you were done, you never would of responded... therefore, you never would of quoted yourself, or made a post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.