your diablo sucks...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by trifle, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trifle

trifle New Member

if you had one...

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~fp3k-htt/diablo_svtt_us.htm

let's break this down simple and plain....that's about 35psi boost..a tad shy of 1200 hp...around 950 ft/lbs of torque if my calculations are right (someone check for me, i don't know if i'm doing it exactly right)....

yeah....your diablo sucks...
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I think it is 857 lbs/ft....but my math is a little shady. I forgot the fucking formula for that shit. Only japanese ppl would use kg/m...fuckers!

But anyway, I thought there was a Diablo in Arizona that was turbo'd with a 150 shot on his car. I thought he had the fastest Diablo..ehh oh well.. I never see them bitches anyway
    [loveall]
    test
  3. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

my diablo would eat that weak shit.
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

You don't buy a Diablo for speed only.

You buy it to get head from strippers.
    test
  6. Tigre

SHit you can do that in a acura...

You get head from supermodels.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

booo

You can't stunt in an Acura... unless its an NSX (my boy's brother got one, supposedly it's quick as hell - but I ain't impressed. Something with that body styling should blow my doors off)
    test
  8. Tigre

LOL.. man strippers don't have morals, fuck them hoes. All you need is something shiney to draw attention to you. All you need is like a shiney ass stainless steel watch, shit doesn't even have to be platinum. Or have dollar bills wrapped in a 100 dollar bill. Them fucking hoes don't know shit. If you can't pull a stripper, you have to wonder about yourself. But then again, forget about fucking her loose goose pussy, just let her suck your dick. jism

NSX are a waste of money. Bland interior and rather slow. Guy I used to work with had a nice one, but fuck if I would pay 80g's for it.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Strippers are cool man, don't hate on them...

lol... I wouldn't call an NSX slow... but it's definately slower than it's looks, and it's slower than most rear engine vehicles.

Oh yeah, he bought it used, it's like a 98 or somethin, for 45 gs
    test
  10. Tigre

LOL...i don't hate on strippers. I had plenty of fun with them, especially in Miami.

NSX is a mid engine vechile...and for 80g's...it is fucking disappointing then for its speed. But a Turbo NSX is nice :)

45'gs on a used car.... good lord. All the shit you can buy new for 45g's... how crazy is that. Shit he could of gotten a low mileage 97 Single turbo Supra, maybe even with kit and rims.... Ahhh whatever creams your twinkie i guess
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Seriously, the man is an idiot. He has like a quarter mill in savings, but buys an NSX and a Honda Element. LOL!
    test
  12. Tigre

WHAT...lol... did you smack his retarded ass.
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol he's in his 30's

anyways, I don't really care... it's not my money.. the NSX looks nice though, I'll give it that
    test
  14. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

He had $250,000 in savings and spent a third of it on 2 cars?

Anyway, diablos are phat as hell. You guys are talking about them like it's a fucking unicorn that comes around once every 10,000 years. I see them daily in South Florida and you really can't compare any Acura to them, at all.
    test
  15. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAooo@you act like they're common yet you're still praising the hell out of them...pick a side?

And I live in northern VA...i've seen I think 2 diablos...1 definitely, kinda ringing a bell on another one though...
    test
  16. iMakeMoneyAsWel

What's wrong with thinking a car that you see everyday is phat as hell? I don't have to pick a side, what are you in the third grade?

I live 2 minutes outside of Boca Raton and go to school 5 days a week at FAU, which is the heart of Boca, one of the wealthiest spots in America. AMG benz's, Ferraris, Turbo Porsches, AND DIABLOS are all very common around here.

I used to live in Baltimore and I could probably count the number of diablo's I saw in 17 years on both hands, so I understand where you are coming from, but it's a lot different down here.

Diablos are one of my favorite cars, and regardless of how often I see one, I still like it better than your car ;)
    test
  17. Tigre

I swear I wonder what you are reading. Nobody is all fucking praising a Diablo, only this one that is pushing almost 1000hp... and also, who is comparing a acura to a lambo??
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Diablo's look cool and can smoke ya. Jesus, everyone talks shit about cars that are better than theirs. Why not give some props?
    test
  19. iMakeMoneyAsWel

I realize that nobody is praising diablos, which is what my beef is. Just because you can't afford one, or envision yourself being able to afford one throughout your entire life doesn't mean they are phat ass car. I was just saying I liked diablos, and I see them ALMOST daily, that's all. So you can unbunch your panties and go back to your regularly scheduled daily activity.

If you read up, people are comparing diablos to NSX's, when I think they are uncomparable.
    test
  20. Tigre

Comprehension is the key here. Nobody is comparing a NSX to a Diablo. Only thing ever being said about a Diablo and a acura was when the case of buying a diablo you get head from strippers. I said shit you can do that in an acura. SHit or in a lexus, bmw, or a benz...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.