...your closest call with the cops...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No murder stories here guys..

Anyhoo, driving yesterday, at lets just say (over the limit) speeds, I blew through an intersection with a cop sitting at the light.....no idea how he didn't hear my car.....but definitely had my heart racing...

I like hearing traffic cop stories.. please share.. :lol:
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I few years back i was working at costco, 4am shift. I was sitting in the parking lot with my friend waiting for the doors to open. A cop rolls through, stares at me then passes, a minute later he returns shines a light in my car and turns on his lights. within two mins 9 more cops cars surround my car and guns and ish. They screamed to see our hands. I put my hands up and they came to the car asking to see my license and registration. The told me that the car came up as stolen and they could see that i wasn't the person who stole it and then rolled out.

During this, my co-workers rolled in to see me surrounded. Embarrassing tbh cuz i called the station asking about it and they said my car wasn't registered as stolen. I was like whatever, then a few days later i was pulled over on the highway with 8 cop cars for the same reason. I told them my car was not stolen and spoke with their office about this a few days prior. They let me leave. I called the police station threatening and i haven't been harassed since.

Cops have always stalked me but this was the biggest/worse they've been
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^^wow, that sounds horrible...I've never had any major run-ins with the cops apart from the usual lisence and registration procedure...and I was lucky a couple of times that I'd gotten away with speeding...
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I was embarrassed but also scared when i saw their weapons...Cops are notorious for shooting first because of what they "saw"
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

....yeah, true ~ even if you pulled a cell phone out it would be a done deal....forget embarrased, I'd be mortified on that spot....the second thing would be calling my dad's law firm. There's no way, I'd let them get away with it.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Yea...i was close to doing that had they stopped me again
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

....it's shameful how cops treat people these days.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

shameful but some cops really wear the badge proudly
    test
  9. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

Gal has probably never seen a speeding ticket in her life. lol
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...they're hidding behind it, it gives them power they don't get or wouldn't be able to taste otherwise. Sad.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

....speeding ticket? No. :scared:
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

ive luckily never been pulled over really. guess im jus good when i speed. or they dont think my big ass truck is capable of breaking the speed limit. anyway, one incident. my friends were having a bonfire on the beach and it was my bros birthday party, so i stuck around and headed to the beach that evening. one of my friends girlfriends had to work so she caught a ride with me. she then brought her friend (both really loud, and annoying). then as were getting ready to head out, my friend calls and tells me one of his friends is catching a ride with me. hes probably worse than the two girls. he never fuckin shuts up. so he shows up. we start heading out. the beach is like an hour and a half drive. so were driving out, and theyre annoying as fuck. about a half hour into the drive this cop rolls up behind me. im in the fast lane. so i figure he wants to pass and i move over. he follows me again. so i was thinking, "fuck, whatd i do?" i move over again and he follows me. finally he hits his lights, so i pull off the freeway and he speeds off.

fuckin fag.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^^That had of been an excruciating ride with all the loud people...:funny:

..but at least you didn't get pulled over.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Police in Utah let these guys go as fast as they can and get a certificate of their recorded speed.
    [youtube]vx0JqvelPvs[/youtube]
    Utah Fast Pass - Day 3 only
    test
  15. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Scariest situation I've had with a cop was about 4 years ago when I was 16 or 17. Was at my friend's house and we were sitting on the porch, and a car wreck happened. So we walked to the edge of his yard and looked down towards the crash. We sat there about 10 minutes and then a cop came walking down the street. He was just walking past me and I wasn't even paying attention to him when all of a sudden I had a gun in my face and voice telling me to get down on the ground.

I just stood there in shock for a second or two; then another guy ran up saying "that's not the guy! that's not the guy!!"

Apparently the guy that caused the wreck had ran from the scene on foot and we happened to be wearing the same color t shirt. Go figure
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

....that had to of been a mortifying experience to say the least...:scared:
    test
  17. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Where should I start,tbh?
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...at the beginning? :funny: