YOUNGBLOODZ - DAMN [RMX] $ STATE OF MIND [Oriental Styles] Drop Links!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by YB MUZiK, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

test
  2. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

Checked out the Damn remix. Thought this shit was pretty tight man. Lovin the Asian flavor in it. Really matches well with the vocals. Original sounding shit man. Imma check out that New York New York too. Hot ish here man.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=906910
    test
  3. illassdj999

illassdj999 ðĵ ®µ§ђ aka SofaKingRaw

Returnin the fav....

Damn Rmx - Sounds like the Dirty South is gettin a taste of the orient here...nice use of samples kid...kinda made the song a little more laid back than it should be tho..But as far as the beat goes, it is definitely flowable...keep producing fire.....
    test
  4. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

damn rmx... this is differant, like the china shit, wouldnt have used it on this song but still decent beat keep it up
    test
  5. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

I just throw in the vocals, not intended as a remix.
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

damn remix-hmm real different vibe on this one then original. alot more atmospheric. the beat sounds hot though. this shit sounds alot more easy listening then the original, the track doesnt really sound crunk anymore. im feelin it though alot, the hook is real uplifting and shit. This one sounds all happy and shit. its coo tho im feelin, nice production.
    test
  7. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

State of Mind- sounded from the beginning like u sampled some mid 80's funk, am i right?? diggin the sample tho, like all the stuff that's goin on this, bass is nice, drums fit very well, real full sounding beat, forreal tho pretty nice man, was diggin this

show love- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=909929
    test
  8. MiddleOfDeath

MiddleOfDeath Truthful Beats

yo that give a damn remix is fuckin hot to def, i dont really feel like the song is for that beat but mad props for the beat and keep doin ya thang foreal
    test
  9. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

Thanks for hitting my thread.

Damn Remix – Never heard the original, but I’m feeling this…very unique. No complaints at all, this is real hot. Them flutes are sick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.