you wouldnt go to hell for unbelief

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Which is why it IS nessicary to be BORN- AGAIN.
    But u can't tell me one place the bible says it is required to be baptized. Was the thief on the cross baptized? No but Jesus said hell be with him in paradise.
    There's a lot of questionable things catholicism does but what ur doing is discounting the sacrifice of Christ and that water has more power than the blood.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not discounting anything i was makin it clear that i was only referring to the catholic religion. but true a lot of things i experienced in the church was questionable. and before anybody makes a "priest touched me joke" HAHA never happened shut up.

-baptism seems retarded. it just dippin someone in water
    -same goes for the holy water u dip u hands in when u enter.
    -the confession box is just a creepy meetin wit a guy who likes to hear gossip.
    -the serving of the "body of christ" is just a dry bread thing
    -and the "blood of christ" is just the priest wine he gets wasted with after church

since catechism specifically states "catechism is god's religion" if ur not with us u go to hell, thats y i never really had interest in other religion until recently
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya. It's a sad thing too at least the preach redeption. But the catholic church would be the equivalent of the church Jesus came kicking peoples money changing stations over. The "father thing" "confessional" its very clear these are not biblical. But if you compare a bible say like a new international, kjv to the ones in the pews at a catholic church you'll notice there's extra books. They straight added on books like the book of mcabes to try an justify these acts. If u really wanna look into it strip everything u know or have experienced prior and begin a new. Get a bible ask God for wisdom and revelation then start where you feel led.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.