You wont be disappointed....all links returned

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Stray411, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

test
  2. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=850412
    ^^^^peep me^^^^

U dont even know....
    almost gay when it comes in....but damn....the shits so smooth man.......i like that jazz/rock feel.....I don't know bout rappin but I just want to ride with this in my car.....

Hook is hot as hell to....and youre gettin used to sampling???? Sounds like you know what youre doin to me homie....
    damn this is hot to me........drums are str8 too....they fit....

Keep it poppin
    damn that hook is killin me homie....love it

Never- Good shit off the top....I'm likin ya style......the pause is some type shit i'd do.....synth is good....sample is good...drums bass all good....no complaining....I think twista would do this beat justice

I dont see a Moment of shine........

that other U don't Know beat is....hmm.....not really diggin it but its on maybe a slow pop type tip....Maybe that chick Vitamin C could use this......good stuff but not my flavor

you hot man.....keep it up
    test
  3. thirdlawbeats

thirdlawbeats New Member

hmm not seein the "gayness" in the intro. Nothings wrong with a sax line, shit made kenny g famous after all. I definantly like how you flipped the sample, drums are smooth, chorus is flipped nicely too. I personally am not a big fan of sampled beats because I feel it holds back the progession of hip hop music but this is sampled pretty nicely. Nice way to mix a guitar chord with a sax line. Mix is pretty crisp too.

return the fav
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=850440
    test
  4. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

Links returned
    test
  5. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

To the top
    test
  6. S1Ncere

S1Ncere Break Bread

test
  7. pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo New Member

test
  8. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

yeah, this creates a real good atmosphere...sounds like it should be on the rocky soundtrack, but it's not 80's enough for it. that horn sort of reminds me of a video game....that voice blends well with it, though. good work in blending the samples together....the electric guitar, the horn, the voice...good shit. drums are nice and heavy, too....i like this....i like this a lot, actually.....it's not something that i would bump on a regular basis.....it's sort of like coke. cool when it comes around, but not something i'd be into everyday.
    test
  9. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I'll hit threads tomorrow.
    test
  10. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

U don't know,
    This shit bangs... I'm not luv'n the samp but u did mangae to make this work. Nice little double up on that horn note lol. I def don't like thhe hook. Nice drop.
    test
  11. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

^^ Preciate the honesty.
    test
  12. phillychiq

phillychiq like wh0a

test
  13. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

listenin...

you don't know - fucking dope, i like the intro. the bass is slightly weird, the way it mixes with the kick, but yeah, it's a great sample, good flip.

never - hah, an original sample to flip, this is eddie van halen from michael jackson i think? But yeah, very well done. the hats are a bit 'cheap' sounding, maybe get another sample for that and make it a bit harder. nice mix of synth too.

good shit man, return the favour: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=851670

peace
    test
  14. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

test
  15. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

u DONT EVEN KNOW---Feelin the sample work...i like the guitar and sax.....the drum pattern is nice....the bass is cool.....im feelin the hook.....beat has alot of emotion in it....its a good listn stay up
    test
  16. Da Science2003

Da Science2003 JC aint got shit on Sci

nice horn at the start, woooo this is nice, I'm feelin' this a lot man, let me spit on this?
    everything on this is bangin yo keep buildin
    Sci
    test
  17. -Kane-

-Kane- Sqadrant

Mane, you murdered this. Did u just sample the vocals or the jazzy part of it too?

When the intro comes in I'm like what is this guy trying to do here? Then it drops and I'm like mane its fire. Your certainly did this justice, simply fire bra. Keep it up...

Holla at me mane:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=851709

-Kane-
    test
  18. Cowrecked

Cowrecked Nasty Chopz

you dont even know - ill horn... damn very nice... with the distorted guitar and vocals...feelin the drumline a lot.. nice kicks and snares.. bassline matches very well... overall a hot ass beat

feedback returned
    test
  19. MagickB3ats

MagickB3ats Owns

WOW, this beat is nice. Sample works real well, and the instruments work well with the beat. Real nice, keep it up. This is hot, - jams on repeat -.

Thanks fa the feed.
    test
  20. ShadowPump

ShadowPump Neck Therapist, M.D.

u dont even know this is tight man...come sin smooth good samples.....hot man stuf.....i like this ...its pretty str8 i can see a raper makin this into various things.....props
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.