You Wanna (Poet, Vise, & Right Hemisphere) *drops links*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vise, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

test
  2. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

Poet- dude is nice on the mic woooooooo...brought lines wooooooooo and the delivery heat

hook is gravy...

Vise- let's see...hehe at Bentley line...hehe @ dues lines...wow @ the end of ur verse u switched up the flow woooooooooooo feeling wooooooooo niceness

Hemisphere- flow wuz nice...delivery wuz pretty cool as well...on the real though he came the weakest imo

woooooooooooo fiyah track
    test
  3. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

return the flava

hook is alright

1st - lines could be worded better...flow is on for the most part...definitly got potential lyrics arent THAT great...but u could tell he tryin kno what i mean...he doing his thing

2nd kat - lyrics real...flow is coo...sound polished most definitly...switchen it up mad nice son...word

3rd kat - came nice...lyrics were cool....did his thing as well

yall did ya thing...good looks on the reply homey

stay up all of yall

pz
    test
  4. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

listening....

beats nice.. too much bass tho... maybe it sounds good in speakers tho iono

chorus is pretty good one of de better chorus's i ever heard from a cat on the net

poe... hmm lkolol he changed his verse it looks like lolol.... rhyme scheme pretty cool... like when he speed up his flow n shit sounds nice.. deliverys nice as well... lyrics cool prolly the best poe verse i ever heard yet

n yeh he did his thing on the hook

vise... voice is original for sure........ flows nice rhyme scheme pretty good... deliverys nice... lyrics cool... good verse lolol luv the switch up

hemi .... flows good... deliverys nice as well... rhyme kinda basic... lyrics basic at times but overall cool....

n yeh hemi did come the worst lolol still came nice

overall hot song...

return feedback plz
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12373812#post12373812
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I felt this, hook was propa....my only complaint was that first dude was a little off on some lines everything else on his part was cool...second guy did this track justice, I felt his shit, third guy was cool, I think his lyrics could of been better, but for the most part they were cool. Overall everybody held there own...I feel the second dude outshined the other two though...y'all did ya thing though...be easy.
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

soundclick sucks... I'll get at this when it decides to take its mouth off the lollipop.
    test
  7. RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe

RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe New Member

soundclick is back up ppl, thanx for the replies thus far... reply and we'll hit y'all back

uppin
    test
  8. APeAR

APeAR New Member

yall ripped this shit... beats proppa...all yall rode the beat nice... lyrics, flow, erything was on point... i agree wit what everyone else by sayin Vise came the nicest... i wouldnt say outshined tho... cuz uh... no one outshines tha clique...

so in the words of Bizerk...
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  9. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

Okk.....

I'll just sum this up Poet has yet to improve since the last time i heard him.. so ya dudes still trash.. really shoulda put hemi on the hook.. vise tell poet to stop pausing and to use better wording.. but ya on to you.. vizzle.. ya verse was pretty nice actually ya voice was different at the begginin but guess its cool to change it up every now and then.."basically i paid my dues i dont need no credit.. get it?" yes i do and that was a pretty nice line .. "while u busy tryna lease imma own the game" like that too... ya flow at the end was crack too.. pretty good verse from ya.. stay up on that.. now hemi.. i hated how u made ya voice deeper at the start .. that I i I am shit was fucking dope.. really liked how u delivered that.. your lyrics werent anything special tho.. u already know that tho... told ya that a minute ago.. sounded good thod elivery and shit..

track was aright stay up and all that jaaaazzzzzz

and never collab with poet again.

ok Good
    test
  10. Fred Wycheck

Fred Wycheck New Member

Poet came with a good style in my opinion, rode the beat well, his delivery was perfect for it. flow went well over it too. good shit from him, good choice for the first person on the beat. I didn't like the break though

vise, you came good, and I think you and hemi both did great...there was actually nothing wrong with your verses, they were pretty hot too. and you had a good ass flow too for it...delivery sounded str8...ummm, damn, it's hard for me to break down a track like this cuz I really don't know what could make them better.

hemi, like I said above...shit was great, honestly hemi, I loved your presence on this, and the last lines, hahah serious quotes fa real, jus prolly not appealing to those who don't know you..that's the problem with being unknown, you gotta dumb it down for alot of peeps that dont have a clue about you (Like royce did..he kept it strictly to what peeps knew about him and explained a few of the important things they didn't) but seriously both you and vise had nice verses...

I ain't gonna rate it...I have trouble rating these tracks honestly, my feelings change to this song everytime I listen to it
    test
  11. RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe

RiGhTHeMi$pHeRe New Member

test
  12. Sickll Sell

Sickll Sell R.I.P. PG

-thinks hemi came best...but thats my 2 pennies
    test
  13. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin .... beats aight not really my type ...
    flows on point you sound polished and comforatable on the mic ...
    besides the beat I think you sound tight I'll look out for youre next track !!!
    hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=913630
    test
  15. SKAVENJAH

SKAVENJAH New Member

i like this song...overall its solid...... i dont really think that any emcee outshined on it...... seems dope to me..... where you guys from? i like it tho...im gonna download and give another listen later...and chek you page

pz
    test
  16. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

killin is nicePoet is killin this first verse..lol already a classic...well damn....farnsworth line is tight...pay dues line is nice...flows fluid...hemi qucik as flow at the beginning, ok, ok I'm feeling that...lyrics are pretty cool...damn shit stopped abrupt as hell..lol...nice joint my dude..I see you still bringing it
    test
  17. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

haha me and my boys were planning on ripping this beat this sucks now. lmao hook is even similar. great minds think alike i guess.

ayway,

first cat got a dope ass steez nice voice no homo. you straight killin it kid.

hook is proper

2nd cat
    lol, drop the names like game. judgin by yall names i thought youd be on some wack backpacker nonsense. this is hot man. your rhymes are locked..good shit

3rd cat
    nice verse. some lines are type corny but its still sick for the most part. got a nice swagger..nice man. keep doing your thing.

get back at me

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=914421
    test
  18. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

thanx for the replies thus far...

exo, i'ma hit your thread back later on tonight...

uppin
    test
  19. kaveh

kaveh New Member

returnin the favor:

beat is dope
    first cat is very nice/smoooth.. flow is nice, delivery is dope also.. feelin the voice, sickk verse
    2nd cat is nice also, flow is pretty fluid.. lol @ "drop more names than the game".. love the fast spittin lo
    3rd cat is dope also, all cats are mechanically same, all got the same level of skills

sickk track man, im feelin this alot
    test
  20. Noggah

Noggah Politically Incorrect

this beat is crazy... im feelin the upbeat.... chorus is nice...

poet - u did ure thing, u came through nicely... i see u been listenin to tapes of me for practice, haha, just playin, but for real, it was real nice, u really polished yaself up...

Vise - Killed it too, came with the rhymes like usual...good delivery...everything was nice, not really much more to say cause u did what u always do

Hemi - feelin the delivery, you had some good shit too, you basically did the damn thing too

all three of ya'lls verses really meshed well together and i was just feelin the whole vibe, good shit fam
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.