You wanna hack names, huh?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

aiight....bet.

you've given me enough reason to take this offline.....
    test
  2. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

damn thas a nice neighborhood man... see the size of them houses? not all crowded 2 feet away from each other, and man mad peoples got pools... shit I can even see tennis courts.
    test
  3. Definit

Definit Based.

go get em!
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

what happened?
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

this faggot hacked both my AIM accounts and was talkin to my manager and god knos who else, pretending to be me......luckily i got home b4 the faggot was able to do anything else

see, now he's playin around with ppl i kno offline which is gonna eventually get his head busted open

keep playin homeboy....
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Awwww Final Stager thats some off the wall fuck up ass shyt.........What is a Aim account?.......What is Aim used for?

Final Stage Boss I down wit cha nigga I told you that......And who ever that weak sissy-fied motherfucker trying to hack my boy shyt .........you gonna fuck around and get yo azz whip........

Motherfuckers online are just so sad and fraud........and Lame.....

Final Stager you know u got some dam good skills on them tracks my advice to you is to keep yo eyes wide open and watch your back.......Do you have a anti-virus software?...........Man motherfuckers be doing some real weak ass shyt............Stay up Finalstage Boss and fuck all them Hataz..........Out B.K.
    test
  7. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

aim is aol instant messenger
    u know like yahoo messenger or msn?
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

ok so this motherfucker made a Aim account with yo name or went in to the Aim and hack that bytch?

Man I tell ya this motherfucker hacking producer names when he should be hacking some other better shyt.........He just a Bytch Azz Nigga.......And need his azz beat down........Out....and Stay up Final Stager for there will be a lot of more Hataz down the line in this game........I know this too thats why I dont upload shyt at all.....I may post a freestyle to a known sample but thats it......

If we dont have jackers then we got hackers.......Bullshyt.....
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

its obvious Mr. Bytch Killa is the alias pretending to be a regular dude
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

What the fuck does that suppose to mean pimp........?

I was just telling you how I feel about what happen to you....Man..

And gave you props because I saw yo Beat video.

Im real as they come and fuck more puzzy then the law allows pimp....Dont even come at me like that .....4 real.....

Regular dude??????The dude part threw me off.......I thought saying dude was for the u know who's..........lol.....Dude?

I guess that how yall talking in yo city....but in mines we keep it gangsta....Out...B.K.

reply back Final Stager dont bytch out and be a coward......We still kool huh?

Everything real about me.......Bytch Killa is my Hood name....
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  12. Mellow Madness

damn man that sucks
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

FinalStage Boss as of today boy .....you a hoe in my book and yo heart pump Bytch blood.....with yo fake azz....trick....U dont know me......Thats good that someone tried to fuck you and it wont be the last funky mouth Bytch!!!!!!!!!!

Motherfucker come at me wrong and sideways like you.....who the fuck are you anyways fella?....U dont got no recoed deal or anything u putting beat video online in forum and shyt...lol...u not Dr.Dre Trick......I think it yo azz thats trying to hard.....U neva been on Bet or nothin Gee.....U will always remain as a lame with disrespecting motherfucker online....It take respect to get respect and Now I have none for yo hoe azz at all fragile azz nigga....He always making beat but never raps because this simple beat making motherfucker cant.....U do cross the wrong nigga today FinalStage Bytch...........Out.....B.K.....Trick azz...
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yo mami dont think so....she loves to swallow hard nutts....lol...trick I told u not to fuvck with me...Ha Ha..
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u got about 3 to 4 more months to say what u just said, so get it all out b4 the 3rd quarter homey....
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man fuck u with yo daddy dick trick....U should have kept that earlier comment to yo self........Im working on my undergroud cd for next year too...so what....hoe azz nigga...

I bet if u do come out or record an artist that u will not last long in the rap game.....I bet u want better yet I know because u got no game u just a lame.....You will come out then Die Out.........U started this shyt today hoecake azz nigga and Ill finish it......Man i cant stand a hoe azz nigga.....

Final Stage Trick....
    test
  17. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

this is too funny
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

FinalStage Azz-Wipe.........

O its not funny Pimp its real talk shyt 4 real.......

He started this hating shyt and he doesnt even know me fellaz.........This boy here is a true Brod......straight up.....

I thought he was a real nigga but Im sorry I thought wrong.....This niggaz a true authentic cake.....

U reading this Final Stage Asshole?You a fruit cake azz nigga!!!!

He show me no respect and now I show my no respect.....Im not a shyt starter but I am a shyt stopper...I join here to learn and get my recording game better......Not argue on the internet with fake ass wanna be Dr.Dre motherfuckers.

Man Im through with this bytch maid nigga.....He just show me his true colors....you a motherfuckin hater like some of this of the niggaz on this site.

Weak Beat making trick......I got beats I got Ryhymes and I am going to get known by many.You can neva work to hard at something you really want.

Thats what all Producers and rappers thats successful today has to say how they made it...........Its hard work....dedication....

I just leave it at that boy ..........you's a hoe even yo mama says so.........

All real niggaz feel me........About fake motherfuckers talking down....If you real expose yo grill and I you a fake(such as Final Stage Puzzy)then get yo shyt straight because hating on a real nigga could be yo worst mistake.........

Out B.K......Another Hater got did today.....Ha Ha..
    test
  20. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

if you would stop hating on niggas and talking shit online all day every damn day maybe your shit wouldn't have been hacked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.