You think men are turned on by intellegent women or turned off by them?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Me personaly i love a woman with a good head on her shoulder. I love women that know what they want out of life and can hold a intellegent convosation.
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

why you asking women what men think?
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Well after having this conov with my home girls they seem to think men are afraid of a intellegent independent woman. They said some men like women that have low selfesteam about their selves. So i would like to know what my girls here think.
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

An actual man would be turned on...I think beauty will get you places but really you have to have knowledge as well. I mean, if you can't hold an intellectual conversation, you do nothing for me.
    test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

^Whats an intellectual conversation? Politics? Religion? I hear a lot of girls say this but they dont know squat.
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

If a guy can only talk about basketball, or talk about other ppl. ...then he has no intellect whatsoever to even have an interesting conversation. Doesn't even have to deal with politics, or religion...talk about something you learned recently, or your perception on things. SOMETHING...to make me want to listen.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i love smart hoes, that read books

really i do....

...my wife is a teacher at an elementary school

and my duck off can recite a whole keisha cole album front to back and roll a mean blunt

test
  8. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Basically goes like this, I'm more turned on by some ditzy bitch before I fuck just cause [teet]. After though and in terms of a LTR, of course I'd rather have a smart chick.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Thats what i'm talking bout. Alot of women just look good and nothing else going for them lol.
    test
  10. Nasty__Ness

Nasty__Ness The Queen of Topicals

using my past relationship. My ex claimed to want an independent woman, but then it crushed his ego. He couldn't get beyond the fact that I didn't NEED him, and couldn't comprehend the difference of WANTING him in my life.

I think ultimately, a guy wants more of an intelligent woman by his side (fucking for fucking it doesn't really matter). But through in an independent woman, and I think it scares them more times than not.
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Shame on you. you ego crusher tisk tisk haha. i'm just playing
    test
  12. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

This may come off as harsh, so I apologize in advance, but I honestly feel that this is what "independent women" tell themselves to make themselves feel better when relationships don't work out. There are undoubtedly some men that are intimidated by an "independent woman", the problem is that in many scenarios, these women are disrespectful and they go out of their way to make sure that their man knows that he is not needed. If a woman is capable of being both independent and respectful, she is the ideal wife, but if miss so called independent is also disrespectful, then she will forever be alone and constantly talk to her friends about how men aren't about shit and how men are intimidated by a strong independent woman.
    test
  13. Nasty__Ness

Nasty__Ness The Queen of Topicals

I agree with you on the respect deal. That goes without saying. If there is not respect from both people, the relationship isn't going to work.

And no, with my ex, we both had steady jobs and made okay money. His problem was that at the end of the month he had to ask me for money for shit, and I NEVER had to ask him. Which in turn killed his ego. I could pay the bills on what I made and take care of our son with what he put toward the house funds. But when it came down to personal items, I didn't have to ask him for money to pay for gas, but he always did. And he knew he was getting paid 2 times as much as me.

So when we split up, he ended up marrying a woman he could talk to (at the time), but she depended on him. And when he was giving her enough, she stepped out on him. They are now divorced!
    test
  14. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

ill fuck a dumb broad...but wifey has to be smart
    its nothin sexier then a smart women on her grind...fuck these dumb ass lazy broke hoes
    test
  15. jaz08

jaz08 New Member

I think majority is turned on by smart women. Some men just get intimidated.
    test
  16. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

lmaooooo...thank you...these broads be acting like they be talking about some heavy ass shit when they say they want intelligent conversation but then they dont even be talking about nothing...women are crazy son
    test
  17. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

*dead*

so true
    test
  18. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Why wouldn't they be turned on by them?

I'm an intelligent man. I want an intelligent woman.
    test
  19. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

^^Truth.. The ones that are turned off by them are probably intimidated by them, thats a two way street though.
    test
  20. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

women always find some sugar coating type of reason for why they are unattractive
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.