You think 08 was pointless? THink Again

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by heroinhav, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

The Story of the Man and the Boulder by Preston ELY

Once upon a tizzle, there was a man living in a cabin in the woods who, one night, woke up to see a bright light shining in the cabin.

"Tinkerbell?" queried the sleepy-eyed cabin man. "No, dork. It’s God." said the light. "There is something I want you to do. Get up."

The man inquired what it was, and God responded, "There is a big boulder in front of your cabin. I want you to go out there every day and push, and push, and push against that boulder."

"Are you serious?" the man asked. "That sounds like a terrible idea. And besides, there wasn’t any boulder out there yesterday. Why did you put that there? Am I being punked? Ashton!"

But the man took God’s instructions seriously. Day after day for many, many weeks he pushed against that boulder. But he couldn’t budge it an inch. After awhile an idea came into his head, which he understood to be the voice of the devil. "Look, you don’t have to bother with this. You have done your best. You won’t succeed at this. Accept that you have failed. It is useless. Then just take it easy and do the least amount of work you can."

Before the man would take that advice, however, he decided to pray. He prayed and prayed and prayed. "God, I have done what You asked me. I have been very faithful. Every day for hours I have been pushing against that rock, but I have not budged it an inch. I have failed. Thank you for taking my self esteem down a notch. I needed that."

Then God, with great compassion, answered. "Son, you are not a failure. I asked you to push against that rock, and you were obedient. I never asked you to move it. I asked you to push against it.

"Because you have pushed faithfully and diligently against that rock every day, notice how strong your arms have become. It’s like ‘Whoa, welcome to the GUN show!’ Your back is brown and sinewy, your legs are massive; you are in such better shape now than you were. You have learned a lot because you have been faithful and obedient."

Then God said to the man, "You have trusted me. Now I will move the rock."

That is the way God does things.

So, when life is getting you down, PUSH. When you’re having trouble on your job and things are not working out, well,…QUIT. But then start PUSHING in your OWN business. When the bills are high and the money is low, PUSH. When people aren’t responding to you in ways you hope and want, PUSH. When people don’t understand you, PUSH.

There is more happening than you realize.

Make it a great new year. And may all your boulders be moved in light of your previous efforts and God’s grace combined.
    TwitThis
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Man.....why have I not read this thread until now....The situation Im in now...I really needed to read something such as this....

Real inspiring....

Real Good Shyt...now I know what to do....."PUSH"....what ever the situation maybe...

Its Grind'in Time In 2009....

BKster
    test
  3. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

glad it inspired you.

I wanna pump energy into the community man. So many people are lazy and fake it can get discouraging sometimes.

I'm sure a lot of people have atleast a few people around them who think negative... and sometimes you either need to block them out or get rid of them in order to succeed.
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Man it funny how boys can reply to them bullshyt threads....but when it comes to replying to a Real Talkology Azz Thread.....Boyz become handicap....like they can't type or some shyt....

But then again....just because someone doesnt reply....dont mean they don't feel ya'....

Ya Feel Me?...

BKster
    test
  5. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

hell yeah! Its the same on facebook man Lmao

If I post something intelligent nobody says shit... but if I change my relationship status people ask questions.... that's how America is man . People go crazy over little things that don't matter like details of a celebs life... but if someone is spitting knowledge it goes through one ear and out the other
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.