You take the memory lane walk when blunted?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

Not every time i mean but when u chill wit someone u aint blazed wit in awhile or some shit.. and u just talk about the fucked up crazy shit u use to do when u wer little kids n shit togather or fights u been in and all that

shits mad fun
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

yea this thread would be more interesting if u woulda told us why u posted this like if u were balzing with someone and the story
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i was to fucked up to care about expanded on the thread at the time lol.. i made it so i wouldnt forget

we use to have this boy jay wed fuck wit all the time... lmfao if u knew the kid u would love him.. one time me n my boy duck taped his arms n legs n put tape over his mouth n just kick the shit outta him n he was cryin n shit tryin to scream lmao it was hilarious.. i was always a bad ass youngin.. he walked halfway home n the whole way i was like jay stop bein a pussy n shit lol cause i could always talk him outta bein mad at me

finally half way to his house he turned around n was like iight but cut that shit out lmao

good ol jay
    test
  4. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

yea... there's this spot around my house, where you can get on top of a 40 story building and just blaze... here and there i go with my old niggas from the block to blaze one.. other than that, i like blazing my shit in PR RIVERS... Sheeeiiiiiit, thats the shit... fresh air, as you smoke the freshness
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

All the time. It's funny how stoners like talkin' about the past when marijuana is suppose to effect your memory. Anyway, there ain't nothin' like chillin' in a L cypher, relivin' times past. Shit makes life worth livin'...
    test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

yea every now and then ill do it, but i prefer to talk about the present
    test
  7. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

i don't really have a past with the people i smoke with. i only started hanging out with them this year.. so, you know.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ sounds like ur friends dont smoke, and u started hangin out with the 'wrong crowd' to get blazed lol...

enjoy! although smokin wit people that are truly ur friends is 10xs better.. although i cant say nothin cause i did the 'wrong crowd' shit for awhile.. then everyone just started smokin
    test
  9. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

they aren't the 'wrong crowd'. these peple are 10x better than my other friends..
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

Ls can bring back detail in memories

ever notice that?
    test
  11. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i never remember the good shit when im smoking, so i try to stay away from the memory lane walks
    test
  12. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

now this is a dope thread
    test
  13. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

hell yea...all the fuckin time...i start remembering things i did back in the day high mostly
    test
  14. justbov

justbov great

memory lane gets shitty when we tlak about high school. like high school was thegreastest thing in th world. but theres a shit load of storyes to tell thru highschool. ah..
    test
  15. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^^^^
    u aint lyin...cuz thats where most of the potheads get started and your first year of smokin is always the best...incredible stories and memories
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol im waitin for some of u fucks to share some funny shit

since we're on the tip of my boy jay, one time he was rockin this boy.. and this is when we wer real into scarface n shit.. and he beat the boys ass, and he went up to him n spit in his face and was like, "now get the fuck outta my face you fuckin coackaroach" sayin it like tony montana n shit lmfao i think i cried i was laughin so hard
    test
  17. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

yeeeeah. maan i got tonnns of stories. my grls and i...shits too ill.

one of my grls hardly ever smoked with us...and when she did once in a while she'd be fucked niceeeely.

so we're walkin back from the park one nite..we had just blazed and we're goin back to my house...this grl got paranoid as fuck thinkin her mom is gonna pop out the bushes of some persons house lol..so we're walkin down the path and whatever...this bitch wont stop talking. ' GUYS HOW LONG IS THIS PATH' ' I FEEL LIKE SOMETHIN IS PRICKIN ME A THOUSAND TIMES ' "IM SO FUCKED" ' I CANT GO TO UR HOUSE..UR MOM IS GONNA SEE ME." etc etc

shes scared as fuck lol then she goes ' LEMME ASK YALL A QUESTION. AND YALLL GOTTA ANSWER IT HONESLTY....ARE U SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE???".......my other grl and i start laughin cuz this shit wa so random...then she gets mad and goes ' YALL BITCHES AINT SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE...IF U WERE U WOULDNT BE LAUGHIN RIGHT NOW.."

5 minutes of pure silence....and her phone rings. she flippppps out ...almost about to cry cuz its her mom & she can talk to her cuz shes blazed out her mind...so i tell her to just answer it...and i swear to god she turned into another person. picks up the phone and has a nice 20 minute conversation with her mom. she hangs up the phone turns to us and says ' SEE..I'M SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE...WHEN YALL GET SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE..HOLLA AT ME."

i mention this story to her allllll the time. cuz it was just too fucked up... lool but she a G now...smokes with us whenever.. wherever

maan im remembering so many stories wit this chick...shes too ill.
    test
  18. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

damn, i hate getting paranoid. i only got really paranoid once.. it was my 2nd time getting high, first time doing it in the open. me and my friend were smoking in some park at night.. we each smoked 3 fat joints to the head. my friend couldn't get her 3rd one lit because it was windy, so i finished before her. right after i got paranoid as fuckkk! i started freaking right out.. i wouldn't even let my friend finish her last joint because i thought someone was going to catch us. hahaha... she got sooo pissed at me.
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i was blazin in my crib back where my heater was at with my boy.. my boy in the middle of hittin a bowl when we hear someone comin down my basement steps.. i look out real quick n see my bro so i was like oh iight.. my boy follows behind me still hittin the bowl.. thats when i notice there was two people on the steps, n the other one was some dude comin to fix the heater lmfao

he walked in there n my brother went up stares grillin the shit outta me all pissed n shit.. n the dude just walked out n was like u need a little more spray in there boys cause i sprayed some freebreeze real quick but dude was laughin when he said it n shit
    test
  20. justbov

justbov great

dude the ones from highschool like....
    throwin milk cartosn from the steps after lunch
    and then we'd get them lilte debbie browines with the nuts, and roll them up between our hands at lunch, thn get sum toliet paper and stick it to the boewine. looked like a little peice of shit asnd tolitet paper...haha. and we would leave our lunches in our cars on purpsoe. then tell the sectrary that we had to go get em....then we'd hit the bowl a cppl of times and walk into lucnh lifted..ahhhh memory lane.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.