you RSTL heads have got ego's haven't you, for fuckin TEXT story tellers

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

haha... Ya'll want to hear something funny? Go to Got Life's soundclick... rotflmao@what this nig considers "dope"
    test
  2. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

test
  3. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

test
  4. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I peeped some of your shit before, it's coo... Like I told Momma, I can't help but think of Roots Manuva when I listen to Brits rap... but I like shit like that...
    test
  5. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

fuck Roots Manuva, Yungun, Mystro and Foreign Beggars are sick as fuck. And Calibre did you not even see what I said?
    test
  6. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

is calibre the same calibre, as in lil rhyming hood or whatever??
    test
  7. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

no the same calibre as in Chris Johnson
    test
  8. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I thought you were lil rhyming hood?
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I saw you at jump off rapter...

I was back stage.
    test
  10. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

Not agreeing or disagreeing with anybody other thanThaumaturge...And maybe Calibre to a small extent lol...

I agree that most folks wouldn't be able to rhyme their RSTL pieces with any sort of clarity or conviction but it IS a text league so it's kind of irrellevant in general. However, when someone gets an ego about their shit in respect to a conversation about rhyming on tracks then show and prove or shut up, seriously lol. I originally got into the league in 02' as a way to get ideas and lyrics to make tracks with. When I write, I know I can rhyme it because I write with making tracks in mind. So I appreciate a good flow when I read one. I hate the long lines as much as anybody, but that comes with all forms of text shit. Bottom line is, if you can write and can't rhyme, so be it. You're no better or worse of a person than someone who can. But, if you have an ego about the rhyming part but really shouldn't, then you know, you deserve to get called out. If that is the point of this thread, then I'm all for it. But personally I'd rather just let folks do their things and judge them for what they are rather than comparing them to anything else. It's not exactly easy but it's a standard worth trying to attain...
    test
  11. Clawz

Clawz House

this coming from a wackass little 14 year old named calibre who can't even win an RSTL battle.

your life is posting on this board, unless you're parapalegic or some shit you live a sad existence little man.
    test
  12. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

^ I won the RBL, I won Vocal Wars, I woulda won that again, My RSTL battle I won it, but you had to dickryde me out of it.

Sayin in ur vote, dont think u can come straight out the rbl in to my league thinking ur gonna win, dick rode ur bumb chum lost prophet thats y i lost it was like 4-3, thanks to u and gotlife which have been ryding prophets tits since existence, when i killed shit, my story was better period and u know it, but u dont want me to win ur league but its all good i may go alias and win it anyways.

I deserve an ego, i actually can do everything, you carry on writting RSTL verses for the rest of ur life, yiu fuckin bell end
    test
  13. Rai Sunshine

Rai Sunshine New Member

lol. thats a new one
    test
  14. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

^ damn right its new

by yours truely
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.