you RSTL heads have got ego's haven't you, for fuckin TEXT story tellers

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

where 90% of you are wack as fuck you shouldnt talk shit.

fannys
    test
  2. Thaumaturge

Thaumaturge New Member

I haven't read the verses as of late...meaning the past i guess 6 months or somethin since I last entered the leauge. but when i was in it i noticed there were waaay too many verses being called "good" and getting credit when if u spit them over a mic u would sound like a complete loser or a 5 year old with no friends except the imaginery ones. Every story I ever did was one I could record over the mic after I wrote it, thats cus I write for myself.

Basically though there should be no egos involved in storytelling, especially text. the whole point of stories is to entertain other people and as a way of appreciation and bonding through another artists' views and styles of writing.
    test
  3. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

that's partly why I see a lot of interest has died out in the league, I think this audio RSTL shit is a good thing though, Cali, you had some good RSTL shit when you were in the league, you should mos def submit some shit for the audio joint...
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Anyone who continually has a clash of egos with a muppet like serge and continually looses...

...actually never mind.
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...if this is cause I said your audios are whack...it's cause they are...peep mine at my myspace...it's that simple...
    test
  6. High Voltage

High Voltage Electrifying

the wackest RSTL head is doper than Calibre
    test
  7. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

www.myspace.com/writeoushiphop

someone click his sig, then click mine

and tell me whos wacker
    test
  8. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i dont need to click his sig to tell u hes wacker buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

at least i dont hype myself
    test
  9. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Noib is the best RSTL head along with Annihilation and stairway that I've read in a while, people like got Life and Clawz are so fuckin up their own asses.. its sad.

I mean if ur good boast, but these dude are cocks
    test
  10. Got Life?

Annihilation is Clawz...you're an absolute tool...and pent you're an even bigger tool....
    test
  11. Dicnyaeye

Dicnyaeye N CuM oN Ya BrAiN

lmao @ niglets beefin over who's the weakest

:spew:
    test
  12. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

^^^^biggest tool of all...

btw, speaking of Tool, who's better, Tool or Perfect Circle?
    test
  13. Got Life?

lol @ both noib and dic talkin...yea...you guys might be somethin in the RSTL...but fuck outta here...ya'll ain't doin shit with music...I done heard dic's squeeky ass whack voice...and I don't expect much more from noib...nuff said...
    test
  14. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Yes, this is true. I'm very arrogant, especially since I was supposed to battle you and you signed out before I posted my verse...

But no seriously, everyone who enters a league needs a ego to fucking win you dummy. You have to have some swagger.

I mean, aren't you the same dude who made a thread about winning the RBL and posting pictures of a fake belt?

What's worse TEXT story tellers or TEXT battlers?

Battlers because story tellers can get their shit published or use it for Spoken Word, which I have done. Both.

Publishing companies nor eager crowds are going to care about witticism, wordplay, and posting a picture that you dissed against MCKilla971 and RBL Battler06 or that you were Archived for the best text verse in 1999.

LOL, stop typing already.
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

^ clean out ur vagina, it seems to be clogging up your memory and count yourself as lucky I had other things to do rather than tell you a story. your story telling is average at best

NOw, bitch

I am an audio head. I do not just do RSTL text matches..and RBL battles. I am an all round Emcee, whatever it takes to get myself better as an emcee, I engage in it. So no I'm not going to publish a text battlers bio or whateva.

Now the point I was making, for a topical writter what gives, not you, im talking general, what gives you the right to brush your egos over here.

you have nothin what so ever to prove.

anyone can tell a story. hell anyone can write a battle verse

but i guarantee 89% of you on this side have never even picked up a mic. So tell ur RSTL buddys not to run their mouths.
    test
  16. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

you wanna prove something, enter the RSTL audio League their doing.

you can write shit, but how well can you spit the shit you write.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

<Is gonna kill it in this league...
    test
  18. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Yea yea yea, go shine your rbl belt you joke...

And you didn't even do rstl text matches..if you wanna call one battle and a bitch move no show doing rstl text matches..go ahead, but you're a joke
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

i have a ego.
    test
  20. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

Calibre your audio isn't that but, but dude you talk TOO FUCKIN MUCH. If cats in RSTL is weak than why can't you last longer than a week in it? And if it's because you don't have time, how the fuck do you have time to talk so much shit about the RSTL? Give me a break dude, there are dope heads in the RSTL just as there are in RBL, and not everybody is good. I don't get why you start all these stupid fucking threads, get over it and worry bout your own writing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.