You Requested It So We Rewind, More HEAT From The Camp

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Huffan Paint, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

test
  2. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

ok im listenin to the one on the bottom and the intro is kinda gay...id take that shit out or change it if i were you also the drum is WAYYYY too fuckin loud u got too much drum and bass and not enough melody and the drum u used was wack sounds like hitting a garbage can lid with a metal hammer

second beat from the bottom...ok the intro on this one was gay as well srry and the (trombone?) brings the merit of the song downn sooooooo much it kills it ok im gonna stop it here cuz this is hard to listen to

second from the top ok...all ur beats around sounding the same...no gay intro this time which is good but like the other two ur missin the bulk of the song which is melody and u got too much drum and bass

top beat...ok the first few seconds it started to sound good but then it got old quick...however this is yer best beat by FAR but u got the triangle melody thing in too much and its too loud, my comp aint even turned up that loud and my ears are hurtin and the other sound...the deep cello thing...not good srry man

over all yer beats are pretty wack but u got potential just keep makin more and more and ull elevate were all beginners at one point or another

test
  3. DJ Friction

DJ Friction DJ Friction

test
  4. Huffan Paint

druma hater, theres no trumbone in these beats, whats up with going on a 15 minute type for bullshit marithon on my beats and not listening to more than the intros. anywayz thanx for checking.
    test
  5. Huffan Paint

tnx man.
    test
  6. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

i listened to about 2 minutes of ALL the beats so dont fuckin say i listened to just the intros i was just sayin the intros were gay

its a real shame that u cant take a little criticism what u want me to say? "dude these are pro theres nuthing for you to elevate on you should get discovered right now" FUCK no u have a lot of room to improve and ur gonna spend YEARS doing it i can tell these are yer first beats and NOBODYS first beats are dope NOBODYS so if u want to elevate u gotta take the advice people are giving you and my advice to you, more melody less drum if u dont like it owell
    test
  7. Cowrecked

Cowrecked Nasty Chopz

test
  8. Huffan Paint

UP^ hot shit, quit frontin and hatin because its not cookie cutter for kiddi netcees.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.